Chapter 4

Shoto's POV

Once I woke up I saw that there was rain, cloudy sky and a lot of rain. Which exactly my mood right now. I went to the bathroom and done what I had to do in there, and then went to the kitchen where I saw Fuyumi making breakfast. I saw my "father" there too.

Once I sat Fuyumi brought me my breakfast and I sat down and ate it. "Shoto, do you like Y/N L/N?" My father asked me. I stopped. I couldn't move. Natsuo and Fuyumi was looking at me right now and I couldn't even look at them. "I see. I forbid it." I heard him say.

I looked at him with cold eyes and then managed to put my arm down. I clenched them both into a fist and then looked at him. "And who are you to get involved in my love life? It's not up to your who I decide to love." I told him. And of cause he didn't like that.

"Shoto I will be training you every day you will get to see what the best hero can do." I heard him say.

"So All Nights going to be there?" I asked him.

He didn't like that either. He looks pissed, it's pretty funny actually anyway....I looked at him all innocent like and he started to talk about how he's the best hero ever and all that. I looked at the time and then left. I had to be on my way.

I grabbed my bag and then left. When I was out side I saw that Y/N wasn't too far ahead of me so I walked fast up to her and then managed to smile at her. She looked at me and then smiled as well.

"Morning Sho!"

"Morning Y/N."

We both talked about random things that she started until we got to school. I was still wearing the necklace of cause. Anyway once we walked into the school I saw I saw that Y/N was looking for someone. Her eyes widened as they fell onto someone's frame.

When I looked it was Katsuki Bakugou. She smiled and then walked over to him. She was talking to him for a bit but he seemed like he want to talk to her and that he didn't her talking to him. Where I'm like....

Why him?

Anyway I continued to walk and I was about to walk passed them when Y/N stopped me from moving by grabbing my collar. "Pleeeeaaaassseeeeee Bakugou!" She said. I was so confused right now but meh. I don't care.

"No." He said to her.

"Please, just this once I'm begging you." She said to him.

"Still no." He told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because no." He answered.

"Please I won't stop asking you until you say yes. If I have to I will use the class chat." She said to him.

"N. O." He said to her and then walked away.

"Sho, you'll come right?" She asked me.

"Go where?" I asked her.

"Well I was thinking we could all have a class day together in about two days time. But Bakugou said he won't but i know he wants to. What about you?" She asked me.

"Fine....I'll come." I said to her.

She smiled brightly and then hugged me, "thank you Sho, it wouldn't be the same with you." She told me. I smiled and we both made it to class.

~~Time skip~~

It was the middle of class my phone was vibrating.

Y/N:
Bakugou please!!!!

Y/N:
Bakugou I know you saw it I can see you you know.

Bakugou:
Stalker!