NFTC - II

My day was pretty productive today. I've finished more tasks than I've done in a long time. Probably because I missed my honeybee haikyuu33 and had to distract myself somehow 😅

Happy reading <3

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Even before I come to make eye contact again, a pleasant baritone voice sounds next to me.

"Good evening, handsome stranger."

While he is still sitting next to me, I know that I have found my playmate for tonight. A pleasant shower slowly trickles down my back...He has a slight slang, he seems to be American.

"Good evening."

Our eyes meet for the first time at close range. Dark caramel brown with golden speckles, his eyes and the intense looks with which he magically captivates me take my breath away. The intensity of our gaze resembles a visual kiss that gets under my skin. Whoever he is, he is more than dangerous for my body and especially for my butt. Because whether this alpha male can be dominated seems more than questionable to me...

But without thinking about it any further, I allow myself to be drawn into the exciting flirt and I notice that we are on the same wavelength immediately. Our conversation is amusing and lively. Relaxed word teasers, flirts and skillful touches at the right time spice up our getting to know each other. His name is Mingkwan and he is in his late twenties, almost 4 years older than me. We didn't discuss what he does in detail, but at the moment he seems to be under a lot of pressure. He is supposed to revamp and modernize a somewhat stagnant company. Time passes and it seems to me as if we know each other, a connection that I cannot name has been established between us. Forth keeps looking at me questioningly, but I simply don't have time for him now, Mingkwan fascinates me immensely and I can hardly escape his charm.

Shortly after one o'clock at night we leave the bar, together and with a very specific goal. The classic question "do you still want to come up for a cup of coffee?" doesn't really arise, fuck the coffee and let's finally have wild, passionate and uncontrolled sex.
How convenient, since he only arrived tonight, he has a room in the hotel where the bar is located. The closer we get to his room, the wilder my stomach tingles, my nipples get hard and the atmosphere between us crackles enormously. Somewhere in the back of my head, however, I am also concerned with the question of whether I want to be dominated by this man and lose the virginity of my ass to him.

Mingkwan draws the card through the door slit and the little green light can be seen. With a quiet crack the heavy wooden door opens, finally, nothing stands in our way anymore. As soon as I enter the room, Mingkwan slams me against the door, my wrists above my head pinned against it. Our lips meet, strange and yet so painfully familiar. His tongue opens my lips, challenges mine. Wild and impetuous they dance around each other, fighting for dominance. But I am not yet ready to give in. With a bite into my lower lip, we separate from each other, panting, excited. Under half-lidded eyes, he looks at me.

"This is going to be an extremely interesting night, Phana. I am curious to see who will give in at the end."

Ha! So it's not impossible that I'll top him!

Even before I have finished this thought, he pushes me towards the bed while he sucks and nibbles at my neck. His hands wander over my body, wipe off my black jacket and drop it carelessly to the floor. When my legs hit the edge of the bed, he presses me onto the bed. Then he turns on the bedside lamp, stands in front of the edge of the bed and slowly undresses without turning his intense gaze away from me. As if in a trance, I enjoy the anticipation, the tingling and the sensual mood that keeps building up. Tonight I will have the unique opportunity to explore his body, taste his lips and look in his deep eyes for the first signs of fulfillment.
He calmly opens his cufflinks, puts them on the bedside table and a few seconds later he stands completely naked in front of me. My mouth is watering at this view. Mingkwan is well-trained, slightly tanned, a thin strip of dark hair guides my eyes to his very hard and proudly erected manhood.