8

It was now going on 12 o'clock and me and August started getting ready

  " Are ready august asked me while hugging me .

" Yeah I think I am

" Cameron what chu mean u think baby Chris and Jada is gonna be there .

" Okay I'm ready .....

" Graduation time

I had a speech to say so I had to sit on the stage

We will began by having a speech by Cameron prince .

Good evening everyone , my name is Cameron ... We've all had a wonderful year now it's time to say goodbye but we will no to be forgetting about ... Thank you for all for having such a wonderful year with us all class of 2019 .....

After I finished August and my mom Jada and Chris were screening

Thank u I said going in the crowd taking my seat ..

The name being called .

August alsina ......screams

   some girl said thats bae .!

Cameron prince ..... Every boy that liked me screamed my name .

Jada Hawkins ..... She had a whole lotta screams

Christopher brown ..... u know Chris had a lotta screams to

After graduation

  " Me chris Jada and August met up and decided to go to dinner later on that night and August was spending the night with me. Also .

    My house

Baby girl I wanna ask you something..?

  " Aug.... You can ask me anything.

" Do you wanna move in wit me tomorrow morning..?

  " I would love to but my mom I didn't ask her .?

He chuckled " i already did babe she said yeah butt dont hurt her baby .

  " August why u gotta be so slick but o/f I will move in with you might as well start packing .

Might as well start

Hours later....

" I was known 7:30 and I was putting on my dress to go to dinner with my people's

At dinner

        "Aye August wanna play 1v1 2k20 ..?

" Chris chill bro you no that I no that we all no that you're going to lose ..

" Me loosing hell nawl he said loud enough for the whole room to hear him .

" Chris shut the fuck up now u got people looking over hea like sum wrong with us Jada said .

  " Me and August bursted in to laughter ....

" Cammmy and August that's funny Chris said looking embarrassed..

" Actually yeah it is Cammy said laughting while talking .

" alright you guys I think it's time to go August said rubbing my thighs my panties were getting real soaked ...

" August I said looking behind him moaning....

" August we see you over there rubbing my bestfriend legs Jada said ...

" Jada what are you talking bout August said still rubbing my legs

" Not tonight August not tonight but bye Chris and I have some unfinished business ..

We no what that mean Cammy said looking at her laughting.

See bestfriend don't start she said getting up i seen you comming to school that day walking funny

  " Babe you no what shes talking about I said .

" Nope not at all August said popping the "p"....

Authors not ....... I'm sorry that this chapter is short I just want to keep my readers updated big I'm finna update again ...

   Stay tuned

   Vote  cause y'all read and miss the star just click it next time ik you will cause I see.you reading 😭😂