Chapter 8- I Never Told You

*Lucas's POV*

"So..Ash...what school do you go to?" I asked her taking a bite from my froyo we got after we left the cafe.

She looked like she had to think about her answer. Weird.

"I'm homeschooled," Ashlynn simply replies.

"Oh."

"Don't feel bad, I never told you." She reassures.

"Okay."

She smiled as we passed my house.

*Maya's POV*

"Wanna hang out at my place for a bit?" Lucas offered.

"I don't know, my mom wants me home." I lied.

I gotta go to the salon to get this annoying wig and makeup off.

"Please? Just for a few minutes?" He begged.

"15 minutes." I gave in.

"Yes!" He cheered. "I mean, yeah cool. Come on In." He told me and I accepted and we went into his house.

-

"And to conclude the tour, my room." Lucas said and opened the door to his room. He gave me a tour of his entire house and I pretended like I hasn't seen it Before.

I obviously had. The gang hangs at 3 places: Riley's house, cafe, and Lucas's house.

"Nice." I smiled and sat on his been bag chair. "Comfy!"

Lucas slightly chucked. "That's why l got it."

"You have a good taste in chairs, friar."

-

"Well I should be going.." I say finally.

"Do you have to?"

'Yes.' I mouthed sadly and Lucas did something I wasn't excepting.

He kissed me on the forehead. Adorable.

I smiled, trying to hide a blush and walked back to the salon, wondering what the hell the last 3 hours was.

A/N

Another crappy chapter ugh. I started homeschool today ugh. Rowan's is 13 in 6 minutes and I'm totally not okay. I wrote this chapter in like..less then two hours cause I wanna sleep. Have you guys heard Taylor's new song released hours ago 'out of the woods'? I love it AHHH. Ahah. Night, happy birthday rowan!!!!!!!! Bye guys 👍 stay swift.

-Cassidy