1.1

After Gaia and Uranus got married. Chaos or Gaia, I'm not sure, created all kinds of gods. Pontus (Πόυτός). God of the Sea. Tartarus (Τάρταρος) also the abyss, pits of evil. If Uranus was heaven, then Tartarus was hell. Somehow Tartarus got a child by himself called Nyx (Νύξ) meaning Night. And Nyx got a child with Erebus ( Ερεβος) aka darkness. The child's name was Hemera (Ημέρα) meaning day. Which is quite ironic, Nyx and Hemera fought a lot since they were polar opposites.

Anyways Father Sky's and Mother Earth's marriage didn't last that long. Even back in the day couples were not happy! They got kids. 12. On the same day. These children were called Titans (Τιτάυες) These titans had some daddy issues, Uranus didn't care about them. And Gaia wanted more kids. How they made them? Well I don't know. Sex? Or maybe they just appear like magic.

Anyways, she got 3 new kids, and no they were not titans. They were... different. They had one eye on their foreheads. And they also weren't that good looking. Gaia named them Cyclopes (Κύκλωψ) meaning round-eyed.

Uranus saw the cyclopes and he was shocked, he didn't believe that those things were his children. So he threw them in Tartarus. Uranus was abusive AND racist, wow, not the best father out there (there are much worse though) The cyclopes were different but they were still HIS children. Gaia got pissed, and no she didn't get divorce. No, no, no. She tried to have kids with him again! How bad could it get?

Ha.. it got so much worse.
She got 3 kids again. She called them the Hecatonchires (Εκατόγχειρες) meaning the One-Hundred-Handed Ones. Well.. that doesn't sound that good. Each had 100 arms around it's chest and 50 heads on it's shoulder. Well not the best children you could ask for.

And yes you guessed it. That anus (asshole) threw them in Tartarus.
Gaia loved her children so much. She sure was mother goals.

So.. she took revenge.