1.) this is it..

College was something Jimin always thought about. Moving away from home. And living a new life, as they say; new home, new you. Although no one says that at all.

Packing his bags, his little brother comes barging in the room. "Sweet mother of lee taemin! Jihyun! You scared me you asshole! Get out!" Jimin panted. "What's an asshole?" His 5 year old brother asked." Nothing. Now leave!" Jimin covered his mouth and looked around making sure his mother or father didn't hear Jihyun repeat the curse word Jimin said.

"I have something to tell you though." His brother pouted. "Hmm?" Jimin hummed. "Taetae said you left your exes pwomise ring at his house."

"Oh." Jimin teared up. But quickly wiped the salty liquid ( i just realized how dirty that sounded.) off his lower lash. He refused to show any sign of vulnerability in front of his younger brother. He wanted Jihyun to grow strong. "What's wrong Jiminie his brother pouted once again. "Nothing I'll pick it up on my way to taehyung's house."

"Kk bye bye Chimmy!" Jihyun exited.
"Yeah, bye."

"Jiminie come on down stairs!" His father called.

"HeLppppppppppppp!" Jimin whined playfully also needing help bringing his luggage downstairs.

"Fine." Jimins father ran up the stairs and threw the door open.

Jimin yelped when he suddenly got lifted from his bed then to be thrown back on the bed and tickled. Jimin giggled and his stomach began to hurt from laughing so much. " Ap-p-pa.S-stop!" Jimin choked out in between laughing. Stopping, Jimins father asked, "What do you need help with?"

Jimin pointed to two large suitcases in the front of the room as he tried his best to catch his breath after laughing so hard.

"Darnit, Park. Thats a lot. What's in here. Its really heavy too what the heck?" Jimin's father asked curious as to what is weighing down the suitcase.

"Clothes, ummmm shoes, make up, toys- well se-"

"Nevermind." Jimin's fathersaid curiosity leaving his mind and not letting Jimin finish. "You asked appa." Jimin smirked. "And now I don't want to know." Jimin's father grabbed the second suitcase before going downstairs while jimin carried a bag and together walked ro Jimin's carro place them in the trunk.

Jimin's mother was near the door and before he left to his car she peppered his face with kisses then lastly, making him bend down, kissed his forehead. "Awww look at you. Leaving meeeeee." Jimin's mother began to fake cry. And Jimin just cringed internally not wanting to hurt his mothers feelings. Why i don't like women- "I love you too eomma." Jimin began to return a heart with his hand. Jimin's phone began go buzz and he already knew who it was.

"Hello taetae!"

"Hey, chimchim im ready I'll bring your promise ring to you."

"Okay. Im about to leave. Be careful with it please!"

Taehyung heard Jimin's voice crack and knew how important the metal and diamond was.

"Sure thing! See you in a few!"

Once the call was ended. Jimin began to think. He said he wanted me to move on. But how can I. It hurt so bad.

"JIMMY! JIMMY!" His little brother called as he ran to jimin. "Yeah?" Jimin replied. "Me and mommy made bye bye cupcakes for you and taetae." Jimin chuckled.  "Alright bub."

Jihyun handed Jimin two containers with three cupcakes inside. "Thank you so much!" Jimin thanked. And walked near his car to put them in the most safe place although there were plastic hold them in place.

"Your welcome!'' Jimins mother returned the manners.

"Unfortunately I have to go!" Jimin excused himself. "Bye! I love you all!" Jimin said not forgetting to kiss his brother that held tight to his leg. Picking his up and kissing all over his face with a lot of smooching sounds as Jihyun giggled. "We'll miss you!" His father exclaimed as he hugged Jimin and his mother kissed his cheek one last time. Jimin closed the car after he got in a blew a kiss as he pulled out of the garage. Silence too disturbing for his liking he turned on the radio and decided to listen to some music.

When he got to Taehyung's house he looked to see him on his porch with his phone in hand on seeming to notice Jimin pulling up. Jimin beeped the horn and Tae didn't jump but looked in his direction. Tae only having two bags concerned Jimin but he didn't ask. Tae brought Jimin the ring first. Jimin examined it making sure that there were no scratches before placing it in a box with the rest of his memories of the past ex. Tae put two of his bags it the back seat.

Tae went to the passenger seat and put on his seatbelt. "Safety FiRsT." Jimin only giggled and rolled his eyes at his best friend. The whole ride was Jimin and taehyung fooling around or singing or talking about a random topic tae most likely brought up.