2) i hate you

As the got to the front desk they feared that they'd be too far apart but were happy nonetheless.

"Names?" The girl asked.

"Park Jimin." Jimin pointed to himself.
"Kim Taehyung." Tae boomed.

"3.7 for Park Jimin and 3.8 for Kim Taehyung." She smiled.

Jimin squealed.

The lady looked at him. Shaking her head and chuckled. "Have a nice day!"

"You too!" They replied, Tae helping Jimin carry his stuff rto his dorm. "Wanna come over to my dorm??" Jimin asked.

"Yeah! That would be cool!" Taehyung giggled. (the most beautiful sound ever-)

Jimin, laughing along with Taehyung, accidentally bumped into one of the most handsome people he'd ever seen. Black jeans, beanie, white shirt and a black pair of timberland boots. Jimin quickly snapped out of hus trance when he yelled.

"Aye! Watch where  your going asshole!!"

Jimin has never been so disappointed in the human race.

"The fuck you yellin for?" Jimin asked. Tone dangerous.

"Because I can!" He fired.

Jimin rolled his eyes and continued to role a suitcase and hold his bag to the elevator. Pressing three.

"What's that kid's problem?" Tae asked.

"I don't know but I hope I never run into him again."

And that is wear he messed up.

After years of unpacking and exploring the dorm. They chat and set up Jimin's TV. Once they've finished they watch TV and sharing a bag of chips.

The door opens. Almost like a wave of moans lead and Jimin closes his door and tells Taehyung to turn up the TV.

Jungkook shushed the girl as he heard noises in the other room across from him.

He quietly open the door to find Jimin hugging Taehyung as Taehyung played with his hair. Jimin ignored. But Taehyung looked up to find the same dude that bumped into Jimin.

Tae quitely shook Jimin and Jimin turned his head to find the same asshole that was getting on his last nerves

"Get out of my dorm!!" They both yelled at the same time.

"What the hell?!" Jungkook questioned.

"At least leave my room- wait! You know what? I'm leaving. And don't touch my shit!" Jimin snaped.

"Damn that hoe got problems." Jungkook mumbled.

Jimin just took his computer, phone and his Tae with him.

Holding Tae's hand,  the went across the hall to Taes dorm room.

After opening it they realized it had a strange dark aurora not like twisted creepy dark but lazy dark.

He opened a room to see a small adorable looking male sleeping on his bed. Taehyung almost cooed.

Looking for the empty room he opened another door to see the lights were on and it had multiple dance posters on the walls. Yet. No one was in the goddaMn room.

After checking the last bedroom door Taehyung set Jimins laptop on his bed and getting quite comfortable Jimin asked; "Why don't you have a lot of stuff taetae?"

"Oh. I was hoping you would say that Jiminie! I'm going to order all of ot here! Im gonna get pillows, blankets, small couches, and different stuff!" Taehyung smiled.

"That's so smart tae! Why didn't of that!" Jimin pouted.

"Let's watch Netflix?" Taehyung chucked

"Sure!" Jimin agreed.

After multiple episodes of season 3 if stranger things jimin soon fell asleep. Taehyung turned off the TV and joined him.

"Good night hyung."

"G'Night babe."

Istg I've never wrote such a shitty chapter in my life. But it is what it is.