Chapter fifteen

"Will you have sex with me?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung choked on air. "W-What!" Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook flinched. "Is that how you ask in your world? I was thinking about it in my way home....sorry-"

"Kookie, bub, don't be sorry I'm just surprised is all" Taehyung reassured the younger. Jungkook nodded quietly.

"So will you?" Jungkook asked again.

Taehyung hummed "I don't know bub, I mean I've only known you for three months....besides you need you're first time to be with someone you love" Taehyung said with a small smile.

"But- I love you Tae. No one loves me apart from you. You saved me from- killing myself" Jungkook frowned.

This was probably going to be his last night with Taehyung he knew that so he wanted it to be a memory to remember.

"Jungkook you don't-"

Taehyung stopped mid sentence. He couldn't tell Jungkook that he was fooling himself into thinking he like Taehyung. Jungkook felt alone and in need of affection. This was the last thing he needed.

"Fine then. Don't have sex with me. But what if I acted like someone from you're world huh?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung chuckled. "That would probably be more sexier"

Jungkook hummed. "Okay then"

(I'd start to get your holy water about now it's gonna get spicy)

Taehyung started laughing and walked away from Jungkook.

Jungkook started thinking. Taehyung sat down on a chair and then Jungkook smirked.

Meanwhile Taehyung was just thinking of how Jungkook would make jim request more sexier. It would probably end up being cute.

Then Taehyung felt something soft against his member.

Taehyung's eyes widened a bit. He looked up from the pictures on his phone and saw Jungkook sitting on his lap pouting.

Taehyung never saw him act like this before.

"Jungkook? I-Is everything a-alright?" Taehyung stuttered. Jungkook came closer to Taehyung's ear and whispered

"Can you fuck me daddy?"

Once again Taehyung choked on air but this time he took hold of the boys waist and gulped.

"You- when did you-"

"Daddy~" Jungkook started bouncing on Taehyung's lap causing his member to harden. Taehyung let out a small groan. Jungkook smirked again. He was finally getting somewhere.

"Well daddy?" Jungkook tilted his head showing off his neck.

Taehyung licked his lips. "Baby you won't regret it if I did right?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook shook his head innocently.

"You seem to like it when I call you daddy, daddy" Jungkook teased Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled a bit. He then started to kiss Jungkook's neck leaving hickeys all over it.

Jungkook let out small moans and whimpers when Taehyung bit the soft skin.

Jungkook started to grind against Taehyung's member making Taehyung groan.

"Baby, be patient" he said. Taehyung then picked Jungkook up from his lap and carried him into the bedroom.

He threw Jungkook onto the bed and took off his top. Jungkook gasped a little seeing Taehyung's bare tanned skin.

Taehyung told Jungkook to strip and Jungkook did as he was told.