1-Soulsearching

// This takes place after season 4, after Tom and Star broke up and Starco became endgame. \\

// In this story, magic still exists and Star is still queen (Eclipsa is still "prisoner) \\

Star sat on her throne, tossing her wand from hand to hand. Lots had changed. She had royal duties now, not as many as her mom had. Of course, she still got to hangout with Marco. A few days ago she went to a party with Pony-Head. Life was a bit dull, but at least it wasn't terrible. She bounced out of her chair. She would call Marco. As she walked to her mirror,  Manfred stopped her. "Your majesty, you're required in the underworld." He said. She rolled her eyes. "Can't it wait?" She groaned. "No, it's urgent. Go now." He nodded towards a carriage, pulled by two lions. "Thanks, but I have dimensional scissors." She said, cutting a portal directly to the underworld. She jumped in, picking up her skirt. Tom was there to greet her. "Star. Come with me." He motioned towards a heavily guarded room, with large metal doors. Star studied Toms appearance, it had been a year after all. His face looked the same, with his spiky hair. He wore a black shirt with ripped sleeves and a white skull in the middle. He wore a small spiked collar around his ankle, with dark blue ripped jeans. She nodded. "Okay, what's up? This can't be too urgent." She spoke, obviously bored and irritated. He walked with her to the room. A pair of demons nodded, then let them in. Star gasped. The room was full of bright orbs, in multiple bright colors. "These are souls." Tom said. She nodded, walking towards a bright red orb. She tapped it. A image of Hekapoo popped up. A small row of souls popped out of the stand. "I want you to matchmake these souls. Just collide them together, but be careful who you put together." Tom said, yawning. "I have a lot to do, so just get started." He walked out of the room. Star faced the souls. There were 10. She tapped a yellow one. A image of Janna popped up. Star studied the orbs. She picked up a black one. A image of a large dragon popped up. "Sure," Star said, colliding the two souls. A image of Janna and the dragon sitting together on a small volcano, Janna resting her head on the dragons tail appeared. 8 to go. She tapped a green one. A image of Ludo appeared. Star snickered. Like there was someone for him. She tapped another green orb. A image of a small bat appeared. She collided the orbs. 6 to go. The rest of the orbs were normal humans/mewmans, nobody she knew. She looked at the last two orbs. A pink and a red one. She tapped the pink one. A picture of her appeared. Star gasped. She tapped the second orb. Who could it be? Red..Maybe Marco! She tapped it. A image of Tom appeared. "What?" She cried out in shock. It couldn't be him. He had broken up with her. She swiped the two orbs togetherness, gloomily. A image of Tom and her in the soul room appeared. She heard the door swing open. 

Would you like a part 2? Each short shipping scene will have 1 or 2 parts.