Lemon part 3~~

// my queen is on a break sorta (writers block) \\

Star sighed. She knew very well Marco would force her to return to earth with him. She turned off her phone, and stored it in her bag. She would just pretend she didn't hear his messages bleeping, or his calls. Star looked over at Tom. She lightly shook his shoulder. 

"Star? What time is it?" Tom asked, dragging himself up. He answered his own question by looking up at his clock. Star giggled. "Tom, you look so cute with bed hair." She ruffled his salmon, unkept hair. Tom lightly blushed, a smile spreading on his face. "Didn't you say you would only stay for a few hours?" He asked, half mocking. Star had said exactly that. "Well, then you wouldn't mind if I stayed a couple more." She said, kissing Tom. Tom wrapped his arms around stars neck, kissing back. "Of course you can stay, starship." He said, grinning. Star felt herself heating up. He was so hot, both ways. A call from Marco interrupted their kiss. Star pulled away, grumbling, she walked to her bag. She picked up her phone. Marco.

She answered the call, reluctantly. Tom stood by her side, peering over her shoulder. Star giggled, pushing him backwards into the bed and sitting beside him. She answered the call. Marcos face popped up, and oh, he looked so worried. "Star! I was so worried-" He cut off, looking around star. "Why are you in tom's bed?" He asked. Star rolled her eyes. "Multiple reasons, but mainly for sleeping." She said with a hint of sarcasm. "Can you come home? It's 1:12 PM." Marco said. Star hadn't realized she had stayed that long, she put down the phone so Marco couldn't see her, and looked over to Tom. "I better go." She whispered in his ear, embracing him. "Bye, my starship." Tom said, locking her into a kiss. Star slipped her tongue into his mouth, quietly moaning, but not loud enough for Marco to hear. "Bye." She gave him a final kiss on the cheek, before opening a portal to home. The blonde princess waved, jumping through. Marco was awaiting her. 

Marco immediately grabbed her and attempted to kiss her. Star ducked out of the way, and slid into a chair. Marco, embarrassed at his failed kiss, sat next to her. "Marco.. I have to tell you something. No, a lot of things." She said. "Of course, what is it?" Marco asked. "Well, I stayed overnight because me and Tom had sex, in the morning I realized.. I love Tom, Marco." Star looked down at her feet. Marcos eyes widened. "Fuck you! Cheating bitch!" He shouted, standing up. "We weren't together!" Star cried, scooting back in her chair. Marco didn't seem to hear her. He grabbed a glass bottle that was on the counter and threw it at her. Star cried in pain as the glass sunk into her skin. "I hate you, and i'll make you pay for this" Marco said. He grabbed star, and pulled her into a empty room, locking the door. "Marco? Stop it! Please!" She yelped. Marco didn't respond, and instead punched her. It stung. Half because of the pain, but partially because of the shock. Her best friend. The person she thought she could trust the most, had just hit her. It wasn't the first time, but she was positive this time he wasn't drunk. "Turn into your butterfly mode." Marco said, rummaging through a draw. Star obeyed silently. Marco grabbed a role of duct tape, sealing Stars mouth. Then he pinned her down. 

He grabbed a pair of scissors, and began to cut her wings off. Oh, galaxies, it hurt. Star let out desperate screams, which were muffled through the tape on her mouth. Marco grinned, and began pulling on them slowly, causing even more pain. Star didn't know what would happen if her wings were ripped off, and she didn't want to find out. She felt something in her hands. Her phone! She opened the messaging app. "Tom, Help. Now. Please." She sent the text. Marco grabbed her phone, throwing it against a wall. He slowly began to cut the wing off again, this time more brutally. He grabbed the wing in his hands, and ripped it completely off. Star let's out a scream, desperately, she tried to shake Marco off. Marco cut deeper into the wound. Star coughed out blood, feeling hot tears run down her face. Marco grabbed the second wing, and cleanly ripped it off completely. Star screamed. She was in so much pain. More blood poured out of her mouth. Suddenly the door bust open.

Tom. He had come! Tom grabbed Marco, pinning him against a wall. Chains immediately slivered  onto him. Tom picked up star, taking off the tape. "Tommy., it hurts so bad." She cried, feeling her wings, or, area where her wings used to be. "I'll get you somewhere. I'll get someone who can help, don't worry star, i'll always be here." Star looked up at the deep red of his eyes, and closed hers.

(She isn't dead lmao