Lemon part 2~~

Ya boi is back but only for like 5 minutes

Star nodded, as Tom grabbed her by the shoulders and lit fire around them. Stars eyes widened, as Tom pulled her into a deep kiss. Star loved the feeling of his lips. She gasped at the passion, and tom used the chance to stick his tongue in. Star embraced him and nd wrapped her arms around his neck. He lightly stroked her hair, softly moaning. Star smiled, pulling away. She took off her shorts, along with her undies and shirt. Tom did the same, blushing slightly. Star leaped on top of him "I'll show you for that kiss!" She said, pulling him closer. Toms face wedged in between her boobs. Awkwardly, he squeezed himself out, blushing. He looked down at her pussy and pulled her into a kiss, sticking his dick in (idk how sex works that welll excuse me) star smiled, grabbing on tighter. The rest was a blur.

***

Star woke up in the morning, her hips aching. Tom was beside her, still naked, and sleeping. Star slightly blushed at his abs and well built body. Marco was probably worried about her, she only came to stay a few hours. The blonde princess smiled. Though, a few hours had turned.. sexual. She had a slight taste of regret, but the moment still felt special to her. She had strong feelings for Tom, his personality, and his body, and- oh galaxies, everything about him was perfect. She could hardly believe they had broken up that first time. Her gaze shifted back to his sleeping body. She didn't want to leave him. He was warm, against the cold, bitter air. She snuggled closer to him, wrapping a arm around him. She hoped the action didn't disturb his sleeping. Toms eyebrows furrowed for a small moment, before his breathing slowed and he returned to a slumber. Star was about to fall asleep by his side again, but a loud buzz distracted her.

Marco. Of course, he had been worried about her. Star had stayed longer than she promised. Lately, her and Marco were becoming closer, in a more romantic way. But, it felt empty now. Tom was too much, and Marco seemed so small. She would have to tell him soon, that she loved Tom, and why she had stayed so long. She opened the text. 

"Hey Star. Just checking up on you, you stayed a lot longer than you said. Is everything going fine? I was planning for us to hang out this morning. Please get back to me ASP." Star read the message swiftly, her gaze narrowing. She didn't want to leave the underworld. She had to tell him something, something to ease his mind. She didn't want him to be worried, or annoyed at her. Sometimes Marco was worse than Tom with his anger. Star shuddered, remembering one time when Marco had gotten drunk, and had slapped star. She had gone flying into the wall. That moment still haunted her. She started to reply back.

"I'm fine, I just decided to sleepover. I'll be back around 12:30 PM. Cya later Marco (*-*)"

Star hoped she could stay with Tom longer.