Chapter Two- Taco's Point Of View

Taco walked into one of the secluded areas of the boat. Every team got their own little 'cabin' for whenever a contestant needed a break or was feeling seasick.

"Well, well, well…Look who's here." Book said, grinning.
Taco groaned. She was not in the mood to deal with Bell. She was sweaty and tired. "Book, please..Leave me alone." She pleaded.

Book scoffed. "But…But you…Where have you been!? It's three in the morning!! Icy isn't here either, and-"
"I would really appreciate it if you guys were quieter. I'm trying to get my beauty sleep." Lollipop mumbled sleepily.

Taco facepalmed. "Book, I was with Bell. I went to go apologize to her for what I did…"
"That was a long apology." Book huffed, sitting on the bed and glaring at Taco. Lollipop opened one eye, stared at Book for a second, then went back to sleep.

"How come Icy can hang out with Bracelety and I can't hang out with Bell!?" Taco whisper-screamed.
"She's WHAT!? I told her not to hang out with that…That hooligan!!" Book shrieked. "I need to save her before something bad happens…!"

"You have fun with that." Taco turned to walk out, but then the boat gave a violent lurch and she lost her footing. "Whoa. That can't be good."
Before Book could say anything else to her, Taco dashed out to the deck and looked around.
What the saw made her eyes widen.

"Oh my god…" She whispered, just staring into the distance.
"…We're about to go down."