Chapter Seven- Lollipop's Point Of View

A scream woke Lollipop up. Groaning, she sat up, rubbing her eyes and looking around. "Book, darling, please don't scream…" She mumbled.

But Book was gone. Everyone was gone. The boat just swayed back and forth, going along its course. Lollipop rolled her eyes, getting out of bed and stretching with a yawn. "Taco? Book?" She called out.

But nobody was there. Not even people on other teams. "What the hell…" Lollipop murmured to herself, looking around anxiously.

Suddenly, the boat jerked forward, making Lollipop stumble and roll to the front. She stopped herself before she could be thrown off. She glanced at the water. It was pitch black like ink.

"Ugh…" She couldn't help but grimace. The smell was salty and foul, and Lollipop wanted to gag. She just winced and moved back.

But something pushed her forward, and she fell into the murky water. It was inky and gross. Lollipop flailed around, trying to swim in the inklike substance.

But it didn't work. However, just as she was about to succumb to the waves….
She woke up to someone shaking her. Book was sitting on top of her, shaking her and trembling. "Lolli!! Wake up!!!" She exclaimed.

"Ugh…What do you want?" Lollipop asked Book.

"I saw Icy!!" Book told her, her hands shaking and her eyes wide. She looked frantic. "She was all broken and dead looking…!!"

"Book, darling, of course you saw her body. It must've been a hallucination." Lollipop told her, frowning. She wasn't buying it.
"N-no, I-..She was alive!! I saw her!! Then she…Changed!!" Book huffed.
"Changed?" Lollipop raised an eyebrow.
Book nodded. "Yes!! She changed!! Like…Into something else! A monster!! With wings! And a halo!!"

"A monster?" Lollipop shook her head. "Book, go to bed. This water must be getting to you or something." She said, pushing Book off of her. If she was being honest, she was a bit nervous about what Book was telling her. Especially after the dream she just had.

"Lolli, you gotta believe me…!!" Book then frowned. "Fine then. If you won't listen, then I'm gonna prove it to you. Just you wait." She flopped down next to Lollipop, pouting and crossing her arms. Soon her snoring could be heard.

Lollipop rolled her eyes, grinning a bit. She leaned over and gave Book a gentle kiss on the cheek. "There. Maybe that'll make you feel better." She said. She then laid down herself, pulling the covers over her and going back to sleep, unaware that she was being watched.