Love at First Sight (Foxy x Reader)

My Mommy was take me to Freddy's fazbear's Pizza and I was so exited and when we went inside I see lot of game's and other cool thing but the most cool thing was the character's Freddy,Chica,Bonnie but I like Foxy the best..(Foxy Pow) It was almost time for me to go up on stage, but there in the crowd I spoted her and she was pretty and her eyes a bright blue and glowing with joy...as I stare at her, I hear her said to her Mother "Mommy it Foxy isn't he cool" and I was shock she say I'm cool but is the first time anyone say anything nice about me but then the other children's block my view's of her and I frown little that I couldn't see her but then I heard Freddy call out my name,

"F-F-Foxyyyy!!" he was glitching.. Again this usually doesn't happen, as I went on stage and said my line but then I see her watch me with bright smile which make me smile as I continue say my line but as I did,suddenly I hear her cry "Leave me alone"..I looked over and saw a Little boy pulling her hair and poking her calling her a baby and she was crying, and then he punched her in the stomach making her cry as she said, "MOMMY!"..

And that moment felt angry at that little boy for do this to her as I watch her Mother pick her up and head for the front door and I felt sad she have to leave so soon... The next day she come back with her mother and I was so happy to see her smile face say nice thing about me but then again the little boy poking her and hit her and she run to her mother again, after while she come and watch me but that little boy keep hurt and poking her and he started to get me mad but one day on the year 1987, The little boy walked up on stage and started to poke me and say, "Wow he's really weird, and what happened to his legs?" I growled, but kept my cool, "And look at his face it's so funny looking." When I saw her as she said to the little boy "Leave Foxy alone" and the little boy get off the stage and went to her as he said Oh and what you go to do about it cry baby"..

And then he hit her in the face really hard..She fell down on the ground and she was bleeding, this time I had enough as he climbed back on stage and kept teasing me and as he got close to my face and I see her cry as the blood come out of her mouth and then I see the little boy point at my sharp teeth.. I growled and then bit off the front of his head and I heard everyone screamed as I looked back at her and heard her said Foxy!. and I as about to said something to her but then her mother come pick her up and carried her away.. And I thought

( I know she been back Tomorrow night) The next night I was out of order But I still wait for her to come back with smile on her face but she never come and I slowy realized That she not come back because of what happen yesterday with the little boy.. After 15 years later we got a new security guard, who didn't like me at all but after few night The new security guard make funny of me and it got me Angry as I then teamed up with Freddy and we killed him..

Cierra: I had been walking around when I came across my favorite place, well it use to be my favorite place but now Freddy's fazbear's Pizza only gave me horrible nightmare of Foxy snap Tyler head and Foxy cover in his blood still scared me and I quickly leave that place and went straight home as I did when suddenly I heard a noise, "Hello?" I asked looking around but I saw no one and I thought "It must been the wild"and with that I continue walking home..

The next Morning I looked around at the place again still little scared but then I saw there was a night shift job and I needed the money, so I walked inside as I talk with the own and after that I got the night shift job but he warning me to follow one rule, One not make funny of Freddy and his friends or make them upset, at first I thought he was joke but I nodded.. at my first night of my job I clean the table,applied the Game while listen to my IPod as I smile but then I notice Foxy was on stage look at me with his one right eye and I stare at him for few min and I quickly left the room..

(Foxy Pow) I went on stage remember Cierra when I saw Woman smile just like Cierra when she notice me on stage as I slowly look into her Blue Eyes which glowing with joy as I slowly realized it was Cierra and I quickly smile but then She quickly left the room and then Freddy told me that she work night shift and that moment I was so happy that I get to see her every night,After few days she applied all the broke games But if one of the game word near me she avoid it and I was scared that she didn't want to come near me as Freddy said Oh Foxy I think it time Cierra met us again?.. And I slowly smile at that as we got already..(Cierra Pow) I sat in the room when I heard something running down the hallway and checked the cameras and saw something move but it to hard to see because the room was so dark, So I grab my flashlight and went to checked it out as soon I opened the door something grabbed me and tied me up and covered my...

And thought "What happen to me" as I started cry wish it to stop when the light turn on and I see, I was tied to a chair as I looked up to see Foxy, Freddy, Bonnie and Chica smiling at me, as I thought "OH NO NO NO PLEASE LET THIS BE NIGHTMARE" as I started cry even more...Then Freddy said, "Cierra it's us, were not going to hurt you."-I thought "OH THEN WHAT THEY TIED ME UP AND COVERED MY MOUTH" as I close my eyes wish it was a dream really bad dream but then Foxy said to me with kind voice "Oh Cierra I miss you so much, as he hug me and I struggle to got myself the heck out of their as I cry even hard...

(Foxy Pow) I see Cierra cry even hard as soon I hug her but all I did was gave her hug to show how much I miss her and I slowly take the thing out of her mouth and suddenly she started screamed for help.."HELP!" she shouted and we looked at her confused as I said Cierra why you scream for help we your friends and I your favorite Fox, as I smile at her but she continue to screamed for help as I thought

(I thought she liked me when she was a kid But why Cierra not liked me now that she adult) as I gentle put my right paw on her and said

"Why are you screaming we wont hurt you." I said to her, but she keep screamed for help and I didn't know what to do when suddenly Chica accident drop something on her head and knocked her out-"Chica!" I growled and she shrugged, "She was getting annoying." she said..

And I said "That not matter Chica you could of hurt Cierra?..''"Opps." she said and I looked at Cierra as I pick her up into my arms and carry her back into the room gentle set her down on the couch and I gentle kiss her forehead as I thought to myself

(Cierra you look beautiful all grow up.) as I watched her smile ouside her dream when I hear her said Oh Max I love you.. And that moment I become jealous of this so call Max and if I ever see him I will kill him..

She then smiled as she rolled over and hugged me, as I slowy hugged her back and I thought (Oh Cierra I love you so which why you go to love me back as soon Max out of the picture, you will slowly realized that I'm the one for you) She then started to wake up, "F-Foxy?..

As soon I heard her say my name I gentle grab her hand and said Yes it me Foxy.. as she ask what happen?. as I said Well you see Chica thought you word annying scream for help!!.. Cierra look at me with confuse look and said "I wouldn't scream for help especially if you were there. And it that moment I thought (Oh the hit on the head must of cause her not to be scared of me along with my friends too)

(To Be Continue)