Chapter 6

(Cierra Pov) I was scared for my life I mean Foxy know my IPhone number! As I continue walk toward Freddy's fazbear's Pizza, as I did, I bump into someone as I said Oh I sorry, as I look to see normal guy and his nametag read Mike, as I realized he was the old night guard who work at Freddy's fazbear's Pizza, as I said Hmm did you usual to work at Freddy's fazbear's Pizza?

And soon I say that he start freak out little bit as he said How did you know I usual to work there? as I thought "Should I told him everything? I not want him think I insane and plus Foxy say if tell anyone he will kill them" as I start cry not know what to do!

(Mike Pov) I see she was wear Freddy's fazbear's Pizza outfit which mean she work there, as I said Yes I use to work there but on the last day I take my paycheck and leave but I see you work there too?

as she explain everything to me,
after few min I was shock that Foxy make her promise to keep come back! but how would Foxy know her IPhone number? as she said Please help me I not know what to do? as I tried calm her down and once she calm down,

I said listen to me Cierra I know it scared but if you want alive you have to do as I say! and she nod, I said I think Foxy is only do this because he want something from you and  now he probably go kill me because you tell me but my advice to you is move away and change your phone number!

as she said I can't Leave even I did leave Foxy will come after me! And also my cousin Lilian is work there and I not leave her behind! And I look at her and said Cierra what I not understand is why Foxy didn't kill you that night?

(Cierra Pov) I thought "I must know why Foxy didn't kill but I refuse to believe that Foxy fell in love with me! But then Mike said Cierra you need help so I decide, I going help you, as I slowly smile and quickly hug him and said Oh Thank you.

(To Be Continued)

(I hope you guys like my chapter 6 and also Cierra will be animatronic Fox just like Foxy and also I like to hear your guys idea what should happen next? but anyway I hope you enjoy my chapter 6)