Chapter 2

"So you not remember what happen at all Cierra?" I said.. No I sorry Foxy should I remember! she asked "Hmm no it okay Cierra it not matter" I said.. Cierra Smile at me, as I slowly smile at her when she said Foxy?. "Yes Cierra" I said.. " Do you think we can have pizza I little hungry? I laugh "Course Cierra we can have Pizza also let have pizza with Freddy,Bonnie,Chica too" I said..
"That great idea Foxy" she said.. after few min we have pizza party with Freddy,Bonnie,Chica..

(Cierra Pow) I was have fun with Freddy,Bonnie,Chica and I was have fun with Foxy too, when I hear my IPhone bing, and I answer it and said Hello.. "Hey Cierra" And I said Oh Hey Max how are you?..
"Oh I do good Cierra listen I was wonder if you not busy would you like to go out on date with me?" and I said Oh I lovely too Max..

"Who was that Cierra?" Freddy ask.. and I said Oh that was Max the guy I have a crush on and he just ask me out on date!!.. "Well I think he not good enough for you Cierra" Foxy said.. "Foxy why would you say that I like Max for very long time now" I said. "So where he go to met you?" Chica ask.. "Oh Max say he pick me up 9:30" I said..

(Foxy Pow) I didn't like how Cierra like that Guy Max, And now he ask my Cierra on a date, Oh he make big mistake of his life! "Hey guys I go to get already for my date with Max" as Freddy,Bonnie and Chica said "Okay Cierra".. but I didn't say anything because I didn't like the Idea of my Cierra go out with Max and I got myself already to kill Max, So My Cierra will be MINE!!!

After few hour I wait for Max so I can kill him for steal my Cierra, and then I hear voice said Cierra it me Max. And I look at him and he was very handsome and he was tall too but he will soon be Die, I slowly attack him from behind, and Him tried fight back but I snap his neck and with that he lay their die on the ground as I drag is body away and shove him into suit and leave in the closet..
After few hour Cierra was cry, and I walk in as I said Cierra what wrong?. as I act like I didn't know a thing.. 

(Cierra Pow) I said Max didn't show up for are date!. Foxy gave me hug and said Oh Cierra not cry he foolish for not show up but not worry Cierra I will alway be their for you, as Foxy smile at me.. And I slowly smile too, and I said Oh Foxy thank you I glad I have great friend like you.. Foxy frown little bit, "Foxy What wrong? I ask..  Foxy look at me and said Oh it nothing Cierra anyway how about me and you go to Pirate cove Together?...

I smile bright and said Sound like fun Foxy.. Foxy smile as he gentle grab my hand with his right Paw and lead me to Pirate cove.. (After few hour) me and Foxy play game, talk to each, walk around the Pirate cove together, but after that me and Foxy sit down next to each..

and I said Foxy can I ask you something?..Foxy look at me and said Course Cierra you can ask me anything..

" Foxy why did you bite Tyler head off in the year 1987?"  Foxy look at me with sad and scared eyes as he said well I couldn't take it anymore, he poke on you went you come but then that year he went to far by hit you in the face and make you bleed and cry, I couldn't just let him get way with it, so I bite off his head only to protect you so that way he never hurt you again but then you didn't come back and it make me sad not see you and your smile face but that long in the past now Cierra and I just want you to know Cierra I will never hurt you.. I look at Foxy and I gave him gave and said Thank you Foxy for make me happy when I was kids, as I smile bright at him..

(Foxy Pow) I said Your welcome Cierra.. and I thought (Oh this be perfect time for me to tell Cierra that I love her) as I about to tell Cierra I love her then she said Oh look like it time for to go home now Foxy..

I *sigh* and said Oh so it is well I guess I see you tomorrow.. as she was about to leave Cierra gave me kiss on the cheek and said Night Foxy, and with that she open the door and leave.. I was now blushed touch my cheek where Cierra kiss me and slowly smile as I thought (Oh Cierra kiss me she real kiss me but on the cheek but I wish it was on my lips) and then Freddy come and said Foxy can I ask you something?

"Oh Freddy you never believe what happen Cierra kiss me on my cheek" I said, and Freddy said Foxy did you kill Max and shove him in suit!! and I look at him with shock he find out so soon, and I said Yeah so what he steal my Cierra from me So I kill him.. Freddy said Oh Foxy Cierra really like him you shouldn't have kill Max.. "Look Cierra is mine and I Love her and no guys is going to take her away for me" I said..

Freddy said Okay Foxy but promise you won't hurt Cierra, she very nice girl and I not want to see her get hurt.. "Freddy I swear that I have no plan of hurt Cierra, she mean everything to me" I said.

Freddy said Alright then but one more thing Foxy Cierra Cousin Lilian is come here so promise you won't hurt Cierra Cousin Lilian!!!..  "I promise I won't hurt her Cousin Lilian, Freddy" I said...

(To Be Continue)