Chapter 3

Shravan and Suman's friendship flourished as the days passed! She would usually be up in the morning making breakfast and Shravan would come and join her. They both were very much happy to be in each others company, they bickered, laughed and shared so many stories of their life. They had so much to catch up on and her constant talking never bothered him, he missed it very much. Suman enjoyed listening to his accomplishments and was so proud of him he was a very bright student and seeing his success in his field made her very happy.

He would still play with the Rubiks cube whenever he was stuck with a case, it helped him refocus. Seeing this made her grin and would sit next to him teasing him just like when they were teenagers. Shravan would also find moments to annoy her, by picking in her cooking or state funny remarks as she gave him a cute grumpy face! They had sweet moments together especially when she was teaching Him how to cook simple Indian recipes. He tried to listen but she was a huge distraction, especially when she came close to him showing him how to chop the okras or whenever she held his arm gently reminding him not to put the wrong ingredient. Another time he showed her how to make his famous paneer pasta, at first Suman was very unsure but as soon as he fed her the first spoon she raised her brows very impressed and praised him causing him to grin proudly! They've both were very fond of one another and never said anything yet their actions spoke louder than words!

Every day they had something to do, Shravan took few days off showing her different towns and they even went to London city again to visit the museums and see the nightlife of the city. It was breathtaking as London was lit in different colours as well as the London bridge! She got her pictures clicked with Pushkar and Shravan as they explore a night in London together. There were laughs and lots of fun! Shravan enjoyed Suman company she was like a breath of fresh air and she was in adoration of her Shravan. Pushkar would take their pictures and lots of selfies together making memories with the two people he admired the most!

One morning Shravan sat on the counter of his kitchen watching her cook.

"Yaar Sumo ...I noticed that you have become very well mannered .." he gave a boyish grin picking in the halwa she was cooking.

She tapped his hand away with the spatula! "It's not done yet .."

"Ouch ..." He gave her a cute glare "forget what I said you're still not fully mannered"

"Excuse me you're the one picking in the halwa!"

"I always did that !"

"And I always tapped it away," she argued as they gave out a sweet chuckle remembering their teenage years !!

"Add a lot of nuts!" He reminded as she nodded as their little bickering settled

"Don't worry I'm making it just how you like it.." she grinned sweetly

Pushkar came down "I thought I heard you guys bickering! It feels good
To hear you guys finally talking " He pointed and got distracted smelling the halwa "yummm is it done ?"

"Almost!" She smiled seeing the boy's getting impatient! They all sat together to eat, just then Shravan got a phone call and excused himself

"Oh! hi Riya !" He opened the fridge grabbing some juice

Suman and Pushkar could hear his conversation as they started having breakfast

"Sorry not tonight my best friend from India Sumo is over and Pushkar .." he informed happily

Suman looked on warily and glared at Pushkar hitting his arm "I thought you said he doesn't have a girlfriend!" She scolds annoyed in a whisper

He frowned his brows confused "He doesn't! Riya is his Friend from university ."He explained just then Shravan sat with them as Suman took a sigh of relief and seeing him take a full spoon of halwa relishing every bite praising her.