Epilogue

Hi guys! 🤗So this will be the last part of this SS .I was hoping to extend it but I know I won't be able to be as active on the writing , so decided to end it here ...To be honest, motivation is lacking and every writer knows that you have to be motivated to keep writing which is not my case right now. I wrote this SS  on Nutty Nuts request and hope she reads it one day :)  I apologize in advance for not reaching your expectations for this story . I really appreciate all the love given to me and to all my stories! I can't thank you guys enough !!❤️❤️

Epilogue

Its been 2 weeks since Suman came back from London, everyone were so excited to see her as she told them about all the places she visited and showed them some pictures  . Every day she would talk to Shravan ,the first time they facetimed they were getting emotional , yet she knew he will come very soon ..Everyday they had a conversation eauther by message or they would facetimes ,it was getting difficult , they both were missing one another...She would go through her pcitrures with him in London , there eyes seem to always catch one anothers and there smiles were beaming as they were holding each other tightly ..She smiled as her heart fluttered thinking about the times she spent with him ..

Suddenly he sent her pictures on his  facebook and noticed they were pictures of her that he took from his phone with her noticing! Her eyes gleamed seeing this yet her heart rejoiced to see Shravan capturing nice candid pictures of her ...They were beautiful!

She called him on videocall and  he answered still in his office clothes sitting on the dining table

"When did you take these pictures?!"

"When you weren't looking of course .." he chuckled as she gave him a cute scolding glare

"Oh really! Is that one of your hobbies taking pictures of me without my consent !" She teased as he laughed

" When I see a beauty in front of me ..I can't resist myself .." He said lovingly making her blush

"There lovely pictures .."She admitted as her eyes softened

"I posted them on my facebook ..."

"I saw ..trying to tell the whole world Im your girlfriend ?"

He chuckled" I have no shame in telling anyone .."

"Well no one here knows about us except for pushkar .."

"We'll tell them when I come ."

"Which is ..?"

"I still have few more things to do , I gave my resignation letter but still need to finish the cases I've been working on .." He explained as she nodded ...

"Okay ...I miss you .."

"Miss you too.."

Suman noticed her bedroom door opened "Wait don't go anywhere !" She said on her telephone screen , he smiled seeing her cute expressions ..She locked the door and held her phone again sitting on the bed..

"Sometimes Dabbu eavesdrops on my conversations .." she explained making him laugh ..

"oh I see .."

She smiled tenderly and kissed the phone screen "I love you .."

"Love you too.." How he wished he could actually feel her lips on his .. !

They both said there goodbyes and hung up , it was there daily routine.They texted and talked everyday ...Shravan was trying to accelerate all his work just so he can wind up faster and return to India...to Sumo .

One month later

Suman was very upset! Shravan wasn't answering her calls since yesterday and now in the morning!