Chapter 2

It's 3:28 pm now. I look up from my phone to see what Grayson is doing, turns out he is also on his phone. Looks like he is scrolling through Instagram. Since it looks like he's busy, I guess I'll go ahead and check my Snapchat.

I had three snaps. They were all streaks from my best friend-Savannah, my cousin-Ricky, and my cousin-Gabriella. I posed for a picture to send back. I sneaked Grayson into the background of it, and then added the comment:
Is it hot in here or is it just him?

I hit send, looked up at Grayson to make sure he didn't see me take a picture, and then I waited to see their replies.

Gabriella responds almost immediately:
Girl, can I have him, please?!?! I need a boo! 😝

I respond:
I think I'll keep him actually. I quite like him.😜

Next to respond was Ricky:
I doubt it's really that hot inside the airport because there is an actual blizzard outside. So it's neither.😏

I don't respond because he always is trying to get under my skin just to be a pain, and this is one of the times he's being annoying.

Finally, Savannah responds:
You get him, girl. Get you that fine man, make some moves, shoot your shot, get them digits. Just be you boo and if he's the right one, he'll come crawling to you.

I respond:
Oh, we've been shooting the shots, but some have been deflected and some have been three-pointers. We're currently sitting here not talking to each other awkwardly, but we were literally about to kiss five minutes ago.

Savannah's response:
Oh my gosh! Kissing, you make your moves fast. I hope he wasn't the one to stop the kiss from happening?

I respond:
No, he wasn't. It was some bystander being annoying, and then this old lady said she thought we were a couple. Now it's just awkward. I'm waiting for him to speak cause I'm also awkward.

Savannah responds:
😂 omgosh. How bout you make the move by asking him a question. Like, ask him about his favorite movie or tv show. Then you could pull it up on your phone and watch it together.

My response:
Hey, that's not too bad of an idea. I'll do that. Love you, Vannah!

I place my phone facedown on my thigh and turn my head towards Grayson, who has just slide his phone back into his left front pocket. He senses me looking at him, so he turns towards me as well.

"So Grayson, what is your favorite movie/tv show to watch? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

Grayson thinks for a second, "My dad brought me up to be a massive Star Wars fan, so those are my favorite movies. My favorite tv show is probably Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead. I'm a big fan of futuristic kind of things. What about you?"

"Well my favorite tv show is definitely The Office because of the dry humor on the show; although I have watched some episodes of The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. I enjoy watching the Star Wars movies as well, but my all-time favorite movie series is The Hunger Games, mostly because I absolutely loved the books and the last three movies in the series are actually produced really well."

Grayson suddenly gets this look on his face like he has an idea. I ask him what's up, and he responds, "I have an idea that'll pass the time. We can each pick our favorite movie from our favorite movie series and then the other person has to guess which movie it is based on the first 15 to 20 minutes. So we'll watch my favorite Star Wars movie, and you'll have to guess which one it is. Then we'll watch your favorite Hunger Games movie, and I'll have to guess which one it is."