CHARACTER BIO

NAME: Tsuki

SURNAME: Haruno

AGE: 13 - 16

DATE OF BIRTH: March, 28

HEIGHT: 5'5"/ 165.5 cm

WEIGHT: 120 lbs

BLOOD: B POSITIVE

LOOKS: Fair skin, milky tan. Pale pink - pastel, hair that falls in curls, reaching her middle back. Fuchsia eyes. White circle seal on the middle of her forehead. Medium sized chest. Toned and fit body - slight muscles on her arms, legs, and torso. Scars on her body, mostly torso and arms. Slight stress lines on her cheeks. Major dark bags underneath her eyes.

FAMILY: FATHER - Kizashi Haruno
MOTHER - Mebuki Haruno
Y. TWIN SISTER - Sakura Haruno
MOTHERLY/O.SISTER FIGURE - Cerridwen

SEALED GODDESS: Cerridwen - Goddess of Moon. Goddess of the Underworld. Goddess of Life. Goddess of Magic/Transformation/the Cauldron/Dark Prophecy.

'QUIRK': Moon Essence - Allows her to have super abilities (chakra) such as strength, speed, durability, and reflexes. Her quirk allows her to get a cloak of white and black aura around her body (Goddess Mode). Additionally, her quirk allows her to heal others if necessary - Medical Ninjutsu/Healing Arts. Also, she has several techniques, (her Goddess Mode Justus), plus her emotions are a key point to her power - the stronger and more raw, the powerful her attacks.

DRAWBACKS/WEAKNESS: Chakra exhaustion (her main and major drawback, she does NOT have unlimited energy). Too much Dark or Life Energy. Easier and stronger to use during the night, especially on new moons or full moons. Can't heal herself with Healing Arts. Mood shifts, mental and emotional exhaustion. Emotions can both either be a strength or weakness.

ALIAS: Moon Phase

PERSONALITY: Sarcastic. Gets flustered easily, especially with something dirty, flirty, or sexual. Reserved, bottles her emotions. Slightly to major sadistic, depends on the mood. Smart ass, her way of showing her intelligence. She's very smart, shows in witty comments or in her strategies. Tough, will endure a lot before reaching her breaking point. Has depression, comes out when she's feeling extra low. Caring, big heart, only shows to those she trusts. Very introverted, prefers to keep to herself. Tense, doesn't really know how to relax. Major insomniac, doesn't really sleep, unless you count being knocked out or 'dying'. Self destructive tendencies, feels like she doesn't deserve to be happy and destroys whatever happiness she has.

LIKES: Reading. Sweets, especially dango. Training, learning new things. Taking walks. Discovering new things (ie. Music, technology, etc). Exercising; dancing, running, jogging. Her memories. Flowers. Knives, blades of any kind. Cerridwen's presence.

DISLIKES: Nightmares. Not being able to sleep. Being in pain, emotionally and physically. Feeling depressed. Her memories (it's a love-hate thing). Not being control. Insistent and annoying people. Being forced into situations - out of her comfort zone. Affections, hugs or compliments. Praise.

HOBBIES: Reading. Training, exercising. Staying awake at night being tortured by her memories. Avoiding everyone - well, she tries. Socializing. Taking time to self-loathe about her existence. Wallowing in depression. Enjoying the little things. Talking to Cerridwen.

SKILLS: Hand Combat
Flexibility/Agility
Invasive Manuevering
High Intelligence/Strategic Planning
Pain Tolerance/Endurance
Compartmentalizing
Logical Thinking
Weaponry
Medical Knowledge/First Aid

BROTPS: Izuku Midoriya
Momo Yaoyorozu
Kyoka Jiro
Hitoshi Shinso

LOVE INTEREST: still undecided

PICTURE/DRAWING: (in uniform, hair down, using 'quirk')