one

CHAPTER ONE: MIDDLE SCHOOL

× × × × ×

THIRD POV
TSUKI WAS QUICK to understand that she was in a different world due to death. With the help of Cerridwen, the goddess formerly sealed inside of her, she adapted to the surroundings around her. The sight alone was enough to overwhelm her since in her past life there were no grand cities with towering buildings, the closest comparison was the pictures of Amegakure and Kumogakure she's seen in her books. However, this was another several levels ahead. There was a pavement road in which metal vehicles called cars traveled in, there was technology that's she's never seen, even the clothing and dressing styles were different. It both amazed and frightened her, but she allowed her curiosity to help her understand.

Though, despite the major differences, Tsuki still saw some similarities. Like school, that still existed in this world. Of course they learn different things rather than learning how to become a shinobi. This society still had rules, public rules that they had to follow - maybe not as strict, but nonetheless. The worlds were different, but they still had proper civilization.

However, the thing that struck the most curiosity was, that this world had heroes and villians.

Of course, in her past life, there were things such as rogue shinobi, criminals, along with their own versions of heroes - shinobi, those who make a name for themselves in the bingo book - like Kakashi - and war heroes like the Sanin.

Though, these heroes were popular. They were publicized. These heroes had fans adoring them, screaming their names with praise, aspiring to be like them. From what she could tell, this world was filled with heroes. They were like the ones she'd read in a story, coming in at the last minute to save the day, swooping to save the damsel, defeating the big bad villain.

It seemed impossible, but these people were capable of doing just that - especially when they had these things called quirks.

Oh, the quirks fascinated her. Basically everyone had them, all various of types. She saw a hero using wood as a weapon, capturing a bad guy. On the television, she saw a hero encased in red flames as he frowned at the press. She saw advertisements of a promiscuous heroine selling a prefume product, and another selling a hair product despite having snakes for hair. She saw a news alert of a hero catching a criminal, he had these brilliant red wings on his back that allowed him to fly.

This world amazed her, and the awestruck expression never left her face.

However, growing up in this world despite the memories of her old life allowed her to adjust to the world. And Cerridwen, who used to be just a sealed entity was now a permanent figure outside her body, helped make all her identification forms and life easier. Tsuki pondered how she managed to make that possible, but shrugged it off, not wanting to know the details. With that thought out of her head, Tsuki was enrolled to the closest middle school to further her education of this world, but mostly to keep up appearances.