* seroshinkami - pizza time

[ pairing: kaminari denki, hanta sero, hitoshi shinsou. college au. ]

Shinsou was stretched out in bed, cat ear headphones pushing back his mess of violet colored hair. His music was up loud, so loud that he couldn't hear himself think, just how he liked it. He stared up at the ceiling before letting his eyes fall shut, letting out a small sigh.

He jerked up when he felt weight on his lap, blinking his eyes open, then sighed again. He pushed his headphones around his neck, staring up at the blonde behemoth in front of him, settled there like a cat.

Denki just hummed, lips pursed as he played with the fabric of Shinsou's shirt. "I asked you like a million times what you wanna order for dinner. Your dumb music is up so loud, I guess you didn't hear me." He huffed. "Or you were ignoring me?"

Shinsou raised a brow, barely taking in what Denki just said. "My music's not dumb." He closed his eyes, and it seemed like a full five minutes before he spoke again. "I'm not hungry."

The bratty blonde opened his mouth to object, but paused when the door to their shared bedroom opens. Sero held up his phone, waving it and shrugging. "You were taking too long and I'm starving. I ordered a pizza," He said, then cocked his head. "Kami, did you even ask him?" He questioned with a small laugh.

Denki put a finger to his lips in thought. "I tried, Hanta~ He was too busy listening to his dumb music!"

"My music's not dumb, it's punk rock," Shinsou said plainly, growing more annoyed by the second. "Is there something you need, or.."

Sero rubbed the back of his neck. "I needed your opinion on dinner, but that ship has sailed, so.." He cleared his throat. "Is somethin' up? You need to talk about it?" He asked, his voice softer as he walked over towards the bed, sitting on the edge.

"I'm just tired. It's been such a long day. All the professors were getting on me for dumb shit. The new kid at work has no idea what he's doing, and of course my coworkers are absolutely useless so I'm stuck training him. I just feel a little.."

"Burnt out? Like your circuits are overloaded?" Denki said helpfully, and Shinsou hummed, carding his fingers through the other male's hair.

"If you wanna call it that, Sparky. Yeah, just.. overloaded."

Denki stretched out so he was laying down chest to chest with him, playfully bopping Shinsou's nose. "I get it, Toshi.." He said, tracing his fingers over the other male's collarbone. "But I really think you should eat with us~ Right, Hanta? It'll make you feel better."

Sero brushed his knuckles across Shinsou's cheekbone, smiling. "Yeah, definitely. Get some food in you and take a nap, babe. It's been a long day, it's okay to call it quits a little early." He said, and Shinsou hummed.

"Yeah, whatever. When's the pizza gonna get here? I'm not gonna stay awake forever."

"Think you can stay awake for about twenty minutes?" Sero laughed, and Shinsou rolled his eyes. "No promises."

Denki giggled, wiggling a bit with a devious grin. "I'll keep you awake, Toshi~"

"I don't like that face you're pulling right now," Shinsou mumbled, watching as Denki sat up.

"You think it's true that sex makes you hungry?" Kaminari asked, tilting his head. Sero and Shinsou just stared at him.

"Where the hell did you hear that?" Shinsou asked after a minute, and he shrugged. "I mean, like, it's exercise, right? Burns a lot of calories.. and uh.." He squinted, rubbing the back of his neck. "Actually, I think I made that one up."