* seroshinkami - kaminari's birthday

[ pairing: kaminari denki, hanta sero, hitoshi shinsou. pro-hero au. ]

Midnight, June 29th. Denki was dead asleep when his phone went off, making him growl and swat at it, till he realized it was his ringtone for Sero.

He picked it up, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the darkness. "Jeez, Hanta, it's late! Some people are trying to sleep!"

There was a giggle from the other side of the phone. "Sorry, Kami. I just.. I wanted to be the first one to tell you happy birthday."

Denki suddenly perked his head up, glancing down at his phone screen. He'd completely forgotten about his own birthday, he'd been so caught up in the mission he was doing. He laughed softly, seeing Shinsou had texted him as well, seconds before Sero had called.

"Mmm, technically, Toshi beat you to it. But since I just read it, you technically win." He laughed, grinning as Sero groaned.

It then went quiet for a few minutes. Denki licked his lips before speaking again. "I miss you. I wanna come home already."

Sero hummed. "I miss you too. But don't worry, baby, you'll be home tonight. Just be patient."

Denki whined, smacking at the stuffy hotel bed as he pouted. "That's not soon enough. I wanna be home now. Not stuck on a stupid train all day. On my stupid birthday."

"Aww." Sero could practically see the other male's pouty face through his tone. "Hey, me and Hitoshi will make it up to you. Yeah?"

Denki twirled a strand of golden hair around his finger as he kicked his legs up, swinging them childishly. "You promise?~" He asked with a sing-songy tone.

"I promise. Now, text Hitoshi back so I don't have to deal with two pouty boyfriends. Then go back to bed. Sorry for waking you up~"

Denki smiled, rolling back on his side. "I love you, Hanta."

"I love you, too~ Birthday boy." Denki grinned, hearing him blow a kiss through the phone before hanging up. He ended the call, pulling up his messages so he could text Shinsou back.

[ happy birthday sparky. miss you so much. ]

[ I miss you more toshi~~~ I'll see you tonight. you better be awake when i get home or you'll suffer my revenge ]

[ i await it with anticipation. also hanta says go to sleep ]

[ I am!! he told me to text you firsT SO ha. night <3 ]

[ night, baby ]

After that little interaction, it took Denki about an hour to will himself back to sleep. He had a hard time calming himself down, the thought of being with his boyfriends again excited him to the point where he was practically buzzing.

He eventually passed out after keeping his eyes tightly shut for what felt like ages. And when the sunlight began to filter through the thin curtains of the hotel room, it seemed too early. He originally wanted to get up later in the morning, but he decided now is as good a time as any. Besides, the sooner he got on the train, the sooner he'd be home.

He grabbed his suitcase, which he'd packed up the night before, and sets it by the door as he does a sweep of the room. He puts on his jacket and stuffs his phone and charger inside the pocket. After making sure his shoes were tied and his pants were zipped, he grabs his suitcase and shuffles down the hall to the elevator.