Not a chapter

^
(One of the agent outfits)

I'm not gonna make the first chapter about Izuku's back story, that's what this is for! So you don't have to read it, the story will still make sense but I will be referencing it in future chapters.

The day of Izuku's 5th birthday is when Izuku first discovered his quirks, Izuku woke up in the body of a girl and began to see information show up in Izuku's eyes. Whenever they looked at anything Izuku could see what it was made of, how long ago it was made and who it belonged to. Izuku ran downstairs to tell inko but when Izuku saw the information bubble about inko they froze, not only did they get every bit of information about a person, they could also see the exact time they die. Izuku's mother was going to die in 12 hours, 23 minutes and 13 seconds. Izuku knew inko couldn't know about this so they just told inko about the first quirk. Izuku stuck by their mother all day. Making sure it was the best day of her life. Inko has exactly 1 minute left, inko sent up to bed so Izuku gave her the biggest hug and told inko Izuku loved her. Izuku went downstairs 1 minute later and saw inko had died. Izuku called the police, and after they failed to revive her Izuku was sent to foster care. Izuku was in foster care not even a day when Nick Fury found Izuku and adopted them, after learning about their quirks he recruited Izuku for missions. Izuku gladly accepted because Izuku could save so many lives doing what Izuku was doing.

You might've already noticed in the story's description and in the back story I don't use male or female pronouns for Izuku, that is because Izuku prefers to be called they/them pronouns. (Unless their on a mission then they will be called female or male)