Chapter One: Intruders or Survivors?

It was an extraordinary day for the three girls who were in an abandoned town known as Dumchester. They went there for a mission: Find human survivors and kill all kinds of mystique creatures who will stop them to pursue theis mission.

The three ladies, Zarinah, Jamaira, and Victoria walked along through the abandoned streets. " I cannot believe that we are the only humans left in our tace, in this world, " says Zarinah whose pouting her lips.

As they walked through the abandoned streets, Zarinah saw some suspicious bottles inside a cabaret. Like it was just recently used. " Hey girls, " says Zarinah and snapped her fingers to catched Jamaira and Victoria's attention. " I think there might be someone or some people that lives here. "

Victoria raised Zarinah an eyebrow. " How can you say so?" asked Victoria. " See those?" asked Zarinah as she pointed to the suspicious bottles inside the cabaret. " Someone or some people might have just recently get drank."

Jamaira immediately snapped her fingers.

" I got it! You mean, there's someone or some people that might be living here and the only question is, is it a human? or, a mythical creature, " says Jamaira.

" Yep, " says Zarinah and she smirked.

Victoria observed the cabaret from the outside. " I think we should go into different places here in this town to check if there is some more places here that looks suspicious," says Victoria