Chapter One: Intruders or Survivors? ( Part II )

Victoria went into an abandoned mansion at the town. There, she wander if there's some suspicious things inside. Suddenly a creaking noise was heared from one of the rooms there inside the abandoned mansion.

" Hello? Is someone here? " called Victoria.

No response was heared. A cold wind suddenly blew inside the mansion when one of the windows flunked open and it gives Victoria the shivers.

Victoria continued walking through the hallway until she reached the Board Room. There, she saw a distinguish figure of a person but she was not sure if it is a boy or a girl. So she went near to that distinguish figure.

But Lo! It was not a human survivor and it is not even a one distinguish figure instead, it was a group of raging werewolves whose ready to kill its prey. In her shocked, she immediately ran out of the mansion and escape from the hands of the raging werewolves whom were chasing her.

Unknowingly, Victoria went into the abandoned hospital wherein Jamaira was wandering about.

Jamaira saw Victoria running and trying to escape from the hands of the raging werewolves at the corridor and followed her.

" Jamaira? What the hell are you doing here? You wanna get killed by these beasts? " asked Victoria in suprisement for Jamaira's sudden appearance while they are both running so fast.

" I didn't know there were werewolves here until i saw you and those werewolves chasing you. I even thought you were looking for me," says Jamaira.

The werewolves were catching up to them when they both suddenly tripped on something. A BODY! Victoria and Jamaira's eyes widened as they saw the rotten corpse's body full of bites and scratches. They were both so afraid but still they continue to run for their lives.

" Why don't you just shoot them with your silver gun? or, slash them and chop them into pieces with your samurai sword? You are just wasting your time running around, making them more challenged and follow you, er, i mean us, " says Jamaira.

" You shouldn't followed me if you are just gonna scold me. Hmmp! You are just ruining my brilliant plan. If i make them follow me faster and faster, sooner they'll slow down and be tired then, that will be the time i'll shoot them with my silver gun, get it? Now, just try to find  a good hiding spot and stay there until i call for your name, " says Victoria.

Jamaira sighed.

" Oh well. don't blame me if it didn't go as you planned, " says Jamaira before she jumped out of the window, straight to the creepy garden full of plants and trees.

Victoria looked at her back as soon as Jamaira jumped out of the window and she was suprised to see that there are only three werewolves chasing her.

" Where are the other two? " She thought to herself.

She immediately frozed in fear when the two werewolves jumped infront of her and roars at her. Then, the three werewolves whom were chasing her too caught her. She was struggling to get out of their grip but can't make it. Victoria regretted making Jamaira go away. Still, she thought Jamaira would find Zarinah and try to help her escape from the hands of those beasts.