Love Scenario

Titan was shocked. Train had always supported him, they both had many friends that were in a gay relationship. But the way Train had acted was unusually, making Titan confused. The elevator hit the 5th floor, taking away his chance to ask what was going on. Train left the elevator and turned. "Let me know when Good has time to sit down and talk." Titan looked at his friend and brother-in-law. "Are you..." The door closed, but he didn't dare to open the doors. Sadness washed over him. He arrived on the top floor and the sadness turned to irritation when he heard Bright laughing and talking. She was talking to someone over the phone. She had no idea that he was standing there. She had her back towards him and a headset on her head. "OMG. Yes! I saw the pictures... I can't believe my boss is gay. I feel so stupid for wasting nearly 3 years trying to make him mine ... Hahaha. I've never met him, but did you read about he was a bully back in uni.... I know right, he doesn't look like it, but you never know.... Hahah. He is not like me!... I know, right! I thought I would get fired too.... Thank god, he was too busy dating. They have... Shit I have to hang up." She turned and noticed Titan standing at her desk. "Why would you get fired?" Bright turned red. "I... uh... I was talking about a previous job that I had." Titan played dumb and just nodded. "Can you call madam Khutsisvill for me?" Bright looked confused. "Isn't she..." "Isn't she what?" Bright licked her lips nervously. "Isn't she the lady you sue right?" Titan wanted to tell her to shut up and to stop lying but instead he gave her a dismissive look. "That was just a misunderstanding. We'll be working with her and her son, to produce a special low and middle end rang line." Titan saw Bright blink multiple times. "W... What!? Your going to work with them? But..." Titan gave Bright a blank look. "They were innocent. So what is the problem?" "N... Nothing. I'll call her right away." Titan turned and smirk. 'Let see what you do now' He sat down waiting for Bright to put Aom though. But 5 minutes later, he had yet to receive the call. He sent a message to Din, to ask him if Bright was contacting Narong. He got a message back saying that she had called an unknown number. The call was still ongoing, so Din would call him back when they were finished. He gave a deep sigh and tried to focus on his work but he wanted to know if Bright was really call Narong and also Good's words kept on repeating in his mind.

15 minutes later his personal phone started to ring. "Hello, Naai'Din? How did it go?" "She was indeed calling Narong. We had recorded their conversation, but the phone is a burner phone. We can't get a location. But it seems that he is still in China. The connection was really bad but Bright told Narong about the collaboration and he isn't happy. It's like he wants to punish Aom, he was ranting about why she is always lucky in live and that she always got her way. It was really confusing. I think we need to sit and find out the history between Aom and Narong." "That is indeed weird." "Let's meet up soon, so you can hear the recording and also we need to sit down and ask Aom, the story between her and Narong." Titan was wondering what might be the reason. If it's correct Narong was out for revenge, when he asked Aom to work together. "We need to find out soon. I fear that Narong will be back to hurt Aom again." "I do agree with you. We are trying to see if we can improve the tape, to find out what he was saying but it does seems that he has failed with, what he was planning for Aom." "I'll call you tomorrow to meet up. Should I bring Good or is better to wait until we have more concrete proof?" Din was still for a few seconds. "I think is best to wait. With the recording that we have now, it sounds like he wants to hurt Aom physically. But we aren't sure. We can't just jump to conclusion. Narong might be a lair and a crook but his records show that he is not a violent person. Let hope that that is true. If not Aom might be in danger. But that is the worst scenario." Titan wasn't as calm as Din. He wanted to take action now. This might be his future mother-in-law. He didn't want to wait until something bad happens to her. But on the other hand, telling Good and Aom might just make them worry for nothing. And really they all had too much, to worry about. Adding Narong in the picture would help. Titan said goodbye and stared at his screen. 'Everything is going to be alright' He told himself, but it wasn't making him feel any better. He stood up and walked the length of his office twice, just to calm himself down. After that he went back to work.