Sing (Bianca's POV)

It's been three months since Danny was induced in coma but I still have not given up hope. I don't care if I'd spend all the money I made from winning Season 6 and touring to keep him here at the hospital but I am not giving him up at all cost. My children are with Brock & Jose and they sometimes come on the weekends to visit their abba. And this weekend was no different.

*Abba means father in Greek/Hebrew. (Four and Eva calls Danny - abba while they call Roy - papi.)
•Cross Reference: Lego House - Chapter Drunk (Bianca's POV)•

"Papi, is abba gonna wake up soon?" Eva asked me.

"I do hope so, princess. I miss him," I honestly told my eldest.

"I do too, papi," she responded before she hugged me.

I hugged my daughter back, tightly.

"I miss abba's voice, papi. He has amazing songs and I love each and every one of them," she told me.

"But mi amor, most of your abba's songs are not meant for children, you're well aware of that, yes?" I asked her a bit concerned.

"Yes papi, I know. Uncle Brock made sure they were not the explicit copies," she reassured me.

Eva's pretty smart for her age. Well, don't get me wrong, Eva's a bright kid but Four is something else. He can be relatively compared to Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory but just the smart part and nothing else of course as he's not a total nerd. I smiled at Eva and caressed her cheek.

"So smart and beautiful, mi amor," I told her which made her blush. She pulled away from hugging me then give me a kiss on the cheek before she sat with her Uncle Jose and little brother.

"Roy, you do know that you need to go back touring soon, right?" Brock said as he walked towards me as Eva left.

"I don't think I could be anywhere else but here, Brock," I told him, "Danny needs me."

I then held Danny's hand. I drew tiny circles on the back of his hand with my thumb, "I wish he'd wake up sooner, Brock. I really do miss him."

Brock rubbed my back as my tears fell. I couldn't contain it any longer. My other half's been gone from me for too long and I want him back badly. Danny's changed my whole life together with my children. They're my world now. They're all that I want and need in life. They're all that I live for. My family.

After a few minutes, there were knocks on the door. Jose opens the door and it was the Brians or should I say Trixie and Katya as they were in drag.

Everyone in the room was in total silence.

"Sorry. We were from the set of UNHhhh and we came straight here. That's why the drag and all these," Katya said as they came in trying to explain.

"No. No. It's perfectly fine. We're drag queens. This isn't any surprise at all. There's no need to apologize," I responded trying to smile.

"We shot a full month's worth of UNHhhh content so that we could look after Danny since we know you'd be touring again soon," Trixie said with huge grin.

"Guys, wow, you shouldn't have," I said in surprise.

These people are the best people in our lives. It's a good thing that we have them as friends to keep forever.

"I'd do anything for Danny, Roy," Katya said in a serious manner.

"I know, Zamo," I responded as I looked at Danny's innocent face.

"So... how is he?" Trixie asked as she sat on the foot of the bed.

"No changes, Trix," I responded as I briefly glanced at her then went back on staring at Danny.

"What did the doctor say?" Katya butted in.

"Well, he said, D-Danny's survival chance at this point is indefinite. H-he may or may not wake up," I explained as my voice cracked.

I gave the back of Danny's hand a kiss before I broke down crying, again.

What a fucking surprise, right? Me - crying. Crying almost every fucking 20 minutes. Now, how can I even go on tour at this state? I'm a total wreck.

I felt tiny hands soothing me. It was Four.

"Papi, abba will be okayy," he told me as he rubbed my back.

I carried him into an embrace. He wiped my tears and asked me to sit him on his abba's bed. So, I did and he did the same thing to Danny as he did to me. He caressed Danny's cheek which melted everyone's heart in the room.

"Abba, wake uuuppp, pweash? Papi sad," Four said.

"He will soon, champ," I responded.

"Nooo, papi. Now," Four replied.

"We can't force your abba to wake up, Aberforth," I told him.

"Abba, wake uuuuppp, wake uuupppp," he continued.

"Four, please, enough, I wish abba would wake up too," I told him sadly.

Four hugged Danny and stayed there quietly for minutes.

"He's sleeping," Jose mouthed.

Katya and Trixie were talking among themselves in the corner while Brock, Jose and Eva does the same. I rubbed Four's arm which was on Danny's chest as I stared at Danny. I leaned in to rest my head on Four's back.

We were in the club, we danced, we partied and we were just having the time of our lives. We were on the dance floor, Danny leans in and gives me a kiss on the lips, "Roy, marry me..." he whispered when we parted. I hugged him tight then nodded before I crashed my lips onto his again. It was the best night ever. Then Jaremi comes in the club and started shooting people. He shot Danny and Danny fell on the ground instantly. He bled profusely. Jaremi shot him over and over then he pointed the gun towards me-

"Noooo, noooo!!!"

I jolted awake by the taps on my shoulder.

"Roy, wake up," Michelle gently said, "wake up. It's just a dream."

"W-where am I? Where's Danny?" I grunted as I rubbed my eyes, "Michelle? Ru?"

"Danny's just getting ready to be transferred here in this private room. Brock carried you over here, you fell asleep," Ru explained, "you must be really tired."

"W-why is Danny fucking transferring?! Who told them that they could fucking-"

Before my head totally exploded, Ru cut me off, "Danny woke up, Roy..."

•••
Huntieeesss!!!
It's me again, the one and the only,
TheShadyCzeddyDelRio!
Hi, how are ya?
Welcome to the third book of the BiaDore SHEERAN series!

A comment for our first chapter would be muchly appreciated!

Once again, thank you so much for the overwhelming support for "Where We Land" and "Lego House" - we are now entered for both stories in #wattys2019 and I couldn't be more thrilled to share with you that news! ❤️

xx,
TITUSGREY