Photograph (Bianca's POV)

Warning - (M) Rated Chapter: Smut content

•••

"I now pronounce you, Mr and Mr Haylock, you may now kiss your spouse," the minister announced.

I looked into Danny's eyes and held his cheeks. I quickly closed the gap between us and we shared a quick but very emotional kiss. Finally! We're married!

Danny and I hugged after the kiss we shared and whispered sweet nothings to each others ears. When we parted we were both smiling like we've just won the lottery big time. We walked out of the building were we had the ceremony and hailed a cab. We were both wearing Klein Epstein & Parker suits which I'd say looks definitely good on Danny. He was wearing a powder pink suit while I wore a powder blue one.

We went straight back to the hotel we reserved for our honeymoon here in Vegas but I actually have something else in store for Danny.

When we got in front of our hotel room door, I immediately picked Danny up which made him squeal.

"Oh my, Roy! Put me down!" he protested.

I just shook my head and walked into our room after I've unlocked it with the keycard which is tap accessible.

"I actually have to carry you into the threshold, bitch!" I jokingly said which made Danny giggle and heartwarmingly smile when he realized what my gesture was for.

He clung onto my neck until we hit the bed. I laid him down and hovered on top of him before I gave him a quick peck on the lips. As I was about to leave, he pulled me my suit's collar and kissed me passionately. I can feel that it was deeply full of emotional yet carnal desire. I kissed him back.

But before anything more happened I stopped and smile at him, "Give me 10 minutes, Dan."

"What for baby? I mean, you look so good in that suit I wanna undo it for you," Danny responded.

"C'mon, babe. Please?"

"Okay. Fine. But be quick, willow."

I smiled at him then quickly strolled to the bathroom. When I came back out Danny was already ready for sex. He was biting his bottom lip while palming himself. His eyes were closed and his breath hitches as my name leaves his lips.

"Baby, you're so damn fucking sexy," I told him.

Danny moaned as he slowly opened his eyes. He looked at me and licked his upper lip. He's got nothing but his panties on while on the other hand, my now bulging member is only covered by the towel wrapped around my waist. I walked towards him and let the towel slip off by itself. I helped Danny out of his panties and soon enough, we were both stark naked.

I started to kiss him on the lips, to his jawline then his neck - making sure that I was marking what was mine. I sucked his collar bone and marked his skin with my initial (R) made with hickeys which made Danny moan in pleasure. When I felt satisfied with that, I went down to his nipples and licked them then sucked them both making Danny moan louder. I went further down to his stomach and I tongue fucked his navel which made him growl and harder down there.

Danny's growl lit a fire in me making me immediately grab his member and take his full length in my mouth. I started to lick him while I suck him hard. I can tell that he was feeling so good as the sound of his moans can be the only thing heard inside our bedroom.

"You taste so good, babe," I complemented him.

"Ohh fuck yeah," he responded as he grabs me by the hair as he pumps his member into my mouth making me gag a bit.