I love you

#Part 1!
#Dante's Pov!
As the girls drive away I fill the boys in about what happened last night. They just stayed silent listening to my words "Then on our way back I asked her to be my girlfriend" I said they all jumped up and I looked at them confused "What the hell? You are all acting girls" I said. Once we got fully ready we headed out to our private jet when I get a text from Elizzabeth.
#Elizza!-
Elizza- Just wanted to tell you that I love you so much
Me- I love you so much too
#Back to story!
As I look up we were already in air I knew since Natalinya is flying with us her and Henry were going to talk to each other as they talked I felt like something was missing and I know who it is I miss Elizza so much she is my girlfriend so of course I miss her. I plugged in my earbuds and decided to video chat Elizza! Dialing Elizza!

"Hey babe" she said"Hey baby" I said"On the plane still"Elizza asked"Yeah until 6 am" I say sounding sad"Oh" she said as she looked down"You girls home?" I asked"Yeah why?" Elizza asked "Can you open the door?" I asked"Wait your home" she yelled b...

"Hey babe" she said
"Hey baby" I said
"On the plane still"Elizza asked
"Yeah until 6 am" I say sounding sad
"Oh" she said as she looked down
"You girls home?" I asked
"Yeah why?" Elizza asked
"Can you open the door?" I asked
"Wait your home" she yelled before hanging up.
I heard the door unlocked as I put my phone in my back pocket as she came out and then she jumped up on me. I quickly put my hands underneath her to hold her up as she wrapped her legs around me before she wrapped her arms around my neck. As we were staying like that she leaned in then she kissed my lips. As we kissed the others were celebrating that we are together.

To Be Continued..