The Many Ways To Say I Want You

Part 2 of I love you
#Elizzabeth's Pov!
As we kiss the others jump and gasps. Once we pulled away from each other I didn't let go of him because I missed him so much. And I don't want to lose him to someone else. He is so amazing "Can we have a date night in my room?" I asked "Yes we can" Dante said before he pecked my lips. Dante grabs his bag and carried me with his bag up the stairs then into my room. Before we do anything else he gently placed me on the then his bag. Then he left my room to put on some comfortable clothes while he is in the bathroom I decided to take his pink Ever Rose (the band) hoodie. Once he finally comes into my room I look up at him to see him in sweatpants and a hoodie that says 'I'm hers' with my name on it. I pulled up my covers as he gets in my bed; my favorite show supernatural comes on as we lay in my bed watching tv and when I hold his hand he picked up my left hand then said "I wanted to give you this promise ring to always promise that I would never hurt you ever" I looked up to him and pecked his lips "I accept this promise ring" I said as I laid my head back onto his chest. After awhile we started to just talk about how we felt about everything that happened lately and it all felt good to get every- thing out about how we felt. When we were done talking we ate my secret cupcakes stash. "Why did you hide these from all of us?" Dante asked "Well because you all would have ate them before I ever got the chance" I say back. This was what we did for the whole night.