Everything Can Change

#The Next Morning After Date!
#Elizzabeth's Pov!
When I woke up I was in a pair of Dante's shorts and one of his shirts. "Morning baby" I said as I ran my hand down his chest "Morning aren't you and the girls leaving in a hour" he said "Shit! I have to go" I say in a rush he chuckles before I peck him on his lips. I ran to my room as I shut the door all the girls laugh as I grab a pair of clothes I turned to them and said "We leave in a hour on the way back we can gossip about last night" then I turned back towards the bathroom to change. I put on white ripped jeans that go above my belly button and a navy blue crop top with a navy blue bra. Then I put on my navy blue and white high tops. I walked out of the bathroom as they are packing my stuff as I threw his clothes into my bag before they shut it then I sat on my bed and held my little EverRose. a hour it was minute to us leaving but Liam made us wait for him to kiss Caitlin and EverRose bye I already kiss bye to Dante. But finally he came down once he kissed them bye we made our beginning journey home. "Will you tell us what happened on your date?" the girls asked "So we went to the water park where a table with candles, cupcakes, and pink roses were waiting for us and for a while we talked and ate cupcakes then out of no where he kisses me when we got back into the limo we were going to head to mini golf but I asked to go back to his hotel room to watch movies that is how I got his clothes. But before we went back he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes" I said after I said that they started to scream.