four

Anthony and Juliet went to a few more stores before meeting up with Payton and Chase to go back to Payton's house. They were riding in the uber and out of nowhere Anthony grabs Juliet's hand. "I'm sorry about that picture Chase posted earlier." Anthony smiled apologetically. She shrugged and whispered "It was a cute picture, I don't mind." Anthony nodded and laid his head on her shoulder. She smiled and though to herself,

"What an angel."

They eventually got back to Payton's house. Juliet shook Anthony so he would wake up. "Hey, sunshine. We're back at the house." Anthony pouted and got out of the car. Juliet thanked the driver before exiting the vehicle and grabbing her belongings. Payton unlocked his front door and the four walked inside. Anthony dropped his bags and laid on the couch. Chase and Payton went upstairs to go do whatever Chayton does. Anthony smiled at Juliet and made grabby hands.

She laughed at his childish behavior and laid down beside him on the couch. They just looked at eachother for awhile before Anthony cleared his throat. "So, what do you like to do for fun?" She thought for a bit, "Sing." He smiled at her. "Maybe you can sing to me sometime?" She nodded before falling asleep. Anthony stared at Juliet. He didn't understand how someone could be so beautiful, it was impossible. 

He kept thinking to himself before scrolling through his insta feed. Anthony clicked on Juliet's profile and stalked it. He felt his eyes begin to droop and fell asleep along with Juliet. Chase and Payton being the spies they are looked on the cameras in Payton's living room to see them asleep on his couch. They looked at eachother and snuck downstairs. Payton whipped out his phone and snapped a picture of them real fast and left them alone.

Payton is Juliet's bestfriend. They've know eachother for so long. She is a year older than him, but he still acts so protective of her. He was worried about Anthony and Juliet. What if they start dating? He remembered her last boyfriend, Caiden, who tore her apart. He was worried and Chase knew it. "Dude, they'll be fine."

julpod has created a new post!

liked by hasechudson, iitsnotpayton, and 900 others

julpod: hacked by chayton (; love u boo

comments are disabled for this post.

a/n: the next chapter will be very long. i apologize for not updating yesterday. i had complete writer's block and i'm sorry babes. please comment on what you think about the story so far. idk if i suck at this or not (':