nine

Juliet's heart stopped pounding in her chest. What did he just ask? He really just asked her to be his girlfriend. She started to cry again. "Of course I will Anthony." She wrapped her arms around his neck and sobbed into his shirt. Anthony smiled and snaked his arms around her waist. "I'm so happy, princess." Anthony's nicknames usually made her laugh, but now it was different. His nicknames made her heart melt inside her chest.

Anthony put his chain on and helped Juliet clasp hers around her neck. She was so happy that she couldn't stop shaking. "Do you kids want some food? I could make chocolate chip pancakes." Kol said with a wink. Juliet snapped her head towards her father and nodded like crazy. Anthony nodded and sat down at the bar. "Nice hoodie, looks kinda familiar." Juliet looked down and blushed. She playfully slapped Anthony's arm.

"Wow, okay. Abusive." Anthony began to fake cry. Juliet laughed evilly and sat down next to him at the bar. He grabbed her hand and looked up at her. She blushed and looked down. "Why did you look down, beautiful?" Anthony lifted her face up by her chin. She frowned. "No reason. I'm gonna go get my phone." Juliet jumped from the bar in a hurry. 

She ran up the stairs and grabbed her phone off the charger. She got a bunch of texts from the groupchat she was in with all of her tiktok crackhead besties. Anthony was in it, along with Chase, Cynthia, Payton, and a few others. She loved all of them so much.

crackhead hotel

members: Juliet, Anthony, Chase H, Payton, Drayke, Elmo, Cynthia, Madi

chase: hOESSSssS

payton: yes hubby? (;

juliet: UH NO HE'S MY HUSBAND

anthony: wow im- :(

cynthia: juliet baby i thought u were mine 

madi: yeah what about the throuple :(

juliet: OMG YEAH IM SORRY BABES

juliet: anfony is the food done

drayke: its literally like 8 am wtf r yall doin up

elmo: im playin fortnite and my phone is having a seizure

anthony: yes its done. ur dad said hurry up

chase: WAIT WHAT HER DAD

anthony: im at her house ;)

juliet: yeah ;))

juliet: BUT ILL TTYL OK BYE BABES

chase: bye ex wife <3

payton: bye bestie

cynthia: bye baby mama

END OF TEXT MESSAGES 

Juliet naruto ran down the stairs and ran into someone. It was her dad. He laughed at her and walked around her small figure and up the stairs. She walked across the living room and into the kitchen. Anthony was sitting at the bar and looked up from his food. His eyes landed on the beautiful girl in front of him. How could something this gorgeous even exist? It should've been impossible, but nope. She was here and in the flesh.