Chapter 8

You stayed outside, hearing how Laughing Jack and Jeff bicker like a married couple. You sighed "Did he almost say..." You blushed, but you shook your head in denial "No! I can't be... He might have somebody else."

You just wanted to go back inside, but you heard something coming over the bushes. A familiar song. You entered to the forest, without looking back at the tent, following the music. Laughing Jack went outside "Now, if you excuse me, I want to be with my future wife. Erm... Where did she..." He paused for a moment and hears the song "Oh No!"

Laughing Jack said as he ran into the forest. You kept following the song until the song stopped. The led you to river with a waterfall, you could see fireflies flying around, could see the reflection of the moon on the crystalline water. You heard a noise coming from the bushes.

"J-Jack...?"

"I see you followed my song"

"W-who are you?"

"You don't remember me, but I remember you"

"Show yourself!" you demanded.

"If you insist..."

~(Y/N)'s P.o.V~

I see a silhouette of a man wearing a top hat, approaching to me slowly. Until, he stepped on the moonlight. I gasped and stepped back slowly in shocked.

"W-who are you?!" I yelled.

"Ah! You really don't remember me? I am Skin Taker. And I've seen you since you were little" he said as he smirked.

He was a skeleton! His top hat with old fabric and sewed by hand, just like his cape. And he had these eyes; it reminded of Kenny.

"What do you want from me?!"

"Oh! You really want to know?" he approached to you and plays with your hair and begins to whispers "I. Want. You."

You pushed him and ran away from him. He just stayed on the floor and began to laugh "Already play Hide 'n Seek? Just like old times!"

You continued running until you see a circus tent.

"This is just like the dream I had!"

"Where are you, my sweet (Y/N)?"

You ran inside the circus tent and remained quiet. You felt your heart was about to explode. You see a shadow, passing by the tent. You closed your eyes and
still kept remaining silent.

"I FOUND YOU!" Skin Taker said as he found your hiding spot and grabbed you by the arm.

"Let me go!! Let me go!" you hesitated as you struggled to free yourself from his grip

"Oh! But if I let you go, then who could play with me Hide 'n Seek again?" he said as he puts his knife against your cheek "You have a beautiful skin. Too bad that nobody can save-"

You gasped as you see him falling down to the floor, you trembled as you turned around slowly.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Laughing Jack wondered.