Chapter 9

You looked at Laughing Jack, shocked. You felt tears flowing down your face. Laughing Jack approached to you and smiles.

"Clean those tears, lil' (Y/N). You have beautiful eyes that doesn't need to be ruined"- he said as he cleaned your tears.

"JACK!!" you screamed as you started to hug him tightly.

"(Y/N)...." he said surprised.

"Where the hell were you?!" you yelled at him, punching on his chest.

Laughing Jack started to hug you tightly- "I'm here now, that's all that matter."

You blushed and let the tears flow down your face.

"C'mon. Let's-"

Laughing Jack got stabbed by Skin Taker.

"JACK!!!!!!!!!!"- you yelled as you held him tightly.

"Oh no, you won't! I won't let you take what's mine! (Y/N)... WILL... BE... MINE" Skin Taker said as he played with his blood covered knife.

You put Laughing Jack on the ground gently. "(Y/N)...." "You'll be ok... You will get ok" you said while you started to rip a sleeve of your pajamas.

"You still care for him? Even if you don't remember him? You are so naïve! He deserves to die... JUST LIKE YO-"

"On the contrary, it is you who deserves to die!"

You gasped as you see Slenderman and the boys you saw earlier.

"SLENDERMAN!!! WHERE THE HELL YOU'VE BEEN!?"

"My apologies, (Y/N)" Slenderman nodded his head with shame "But we're here now."

Skin Taker smirked "So, you came here just with your little, ugly ass girls scouts... to defeat me? Hehe, How convenient."

"Hey! WHO YOU CALLING UGLY!?! You should look at the mirror, Bony" Jeff yelled.

"Whatever! 'Til we meet again, my fair (Y/N)! You will be mine... And. I. WILL. Have. Your. Skin!" Skin Taker said as he left between the shadows.

Masky and Hoodie followed him while Slenderman went quickly to you, started to check on Laughing Jack.

Laughing Jack puts his hand on your cheek, and you started to cry once again "Hey... I'll be ok, my sweet, lil' (Y/N)..."

"J-Jack...."