The Club Part 5

SMUT WARNING, PEEPERS

No one told me who is gonna top, so I chose hehe

Lance POV 

Throwing away the last bit of dust, the house was clean. I sighed, and plopped down on the couch. I may lo- uh, have a crush on Keith, but he is super fucking messy. The dirt, old food, wrappers, dirty clothes; the house was very unorganized. It took a whole 5 hours to clean the tiny place! I stretched, then yawned loudly. I decided to make food later, as my body needed rest from cleaning. Laying down, I fell into a deep sleep almost immediately. 

The clanking of metal echoes through my head. 

Wait, metal? 

I open my eyes to reveal a dark room. My movements are sluggish to say the least, and the musty smell was not helping. As my eyes adjusted, I recognize the room as Keith's. "Keith? Keith where are you? Why am I chained up?", Keith strolled casually into the room at the sound of my voice. He smiled devilishly, and held up a small device. No matter how much I squinted, I couldn't see what it is. Keith, seeing this, swiftly approached where I sat. A.. bed? Oh that's why the floor is soft. "Ohhh My Little Kitten. That's not allowed in this game", Keith's smile is so damn sexy.. a game? What game? 

Just as he said that, my whole world went dark. "Keith? Why am I wearing a blindfold?", I asked innocently. Keith hushed me with his unseen lips crashed onto mine. Our mouths moves in sync, while Keith dominated my mouth. His wet tongue made sure to rub every crevice of my mouth, as I moaned quietly. He pushed me gently underneath him; it turned me on so much. Our wet caverns disconnected, a string of saliva connecting us. I breathed heavily as Keith moved to my neck. He whispered, "I was watching you on that pole, dancing. Showing off your body. Showing everyone  how much of a slut you are. But now.. now you're MY  slut."Keith bit down on my neck, earning a low whine from my lips. 

As his lips ran along my neck, a loud but distant clang sound drew my attention. I flinched gently, but Keith gently pet my head. I looked at him, confused at his actions, before he continued his actions. 

He kissed all over my soft porcelain flesh, leaving soft hickeys. I gasped, before biting my lip to hide it. Keith smirked, attacking that spot on my neck vigorously. "Keith oh fuck! Please touch me, Da- Keith!". Keith began kissing down my chest, and sucked on my nipples. I gasped, my mind overwhelmed with pleasure. "K-keith! Ahh please!" Keith pulled away from my trembling body and smirked. "Does my little Kitten want something? All this begging, Pet" I shivered, as I had heard those words from somewhere else before. 

I apparently was quiet for too long, as he slid a finger inside me. I jolted and cried out in pleasure, my sensitive hole eating his long finger. I pulled on the chains as he added second finger, trying to hold onto my dignity. Keith leaned closer and kissed my neck, most likely leaving more marks. Keith slid his fingers out and I whimpered; feeling empty inside. 

I clenched my asshole at the airy feeling, and felt a small plastic egg inside. I squirmed around in slight discomfort, what did he put inside? "K-keith? What i-" a sharp pain to my thigh interrupted me as Keith slapped my leg, making me yelp. I was confused before I heard Keith's sexy voice. "That's Daddy to you, Slut". As Daddy said that, the small egg inside me began to vibrate.  I moaned loudly, my mind blanking. "D-daddy! W-wahh ah! W-what is t-this?", I asked between moans. I could hear Keith's smirk. "Its our little game, Pet". That word cut through my moans, Game. I was about to ask, before a bright light flooded my mind. "Daddy?" 

Keith POV 

I got home from work early, around 7. I hurried home, excited to eat dinner after the exhausting day at work. I was about to open the shitty brown door before I remembered my guest. Lance. I opened the door excitedly, before realizing he was asleep on the couch. "Oh shit", I whispered. I closed and locked the door as quietly as I could, before making my way over to him. His small angelic face was tinted pink, his blue eyes closed. His lips were parted, making him irresistibly sexy. I got too busy taking Lance in, forgot I was walking, and tripped over my own dumbass self. His soft brown hair shifted as he groaned softly. I quickly recovered from my fall, arriving to Lance's side. I gently caressed his face and hair, letting him fall back to sleep. 

Once I was sure he was asleep, I slipped to the kitchen to make a ramen noodle dinner. Maruchan would be proud. When finished, I returned to Lance's side. I set my head gently next to his, and listened to his soft breathing. In, out. In, out. Daddy. In, out. In- wait, what did he say? I stumbled back slightly, then leaned forward again, making sure I had heard correctly. "d-daddy.. ahh.. hh.."Lance was squirming around slightly, seemingly waking up. I picked him up gently princess style, attempting to avoid my hard on below him. Before I got to the bedroom, Lance looked up at me groggily. "Daddy..?" His blue eyes showed obvious confusion in his current predicament, whereas my eyes stayed glued to the bedroom door. 

As soon as we made it inside the dark bedroom, I threw Lance on the bed and locked the door. When I turned back to me, Lance had leaned back against the headboard. He was biting his lip, just waiting for me to fuck him 

3rd POV 

Keith crawled onto the bed, slowly making his way over to Lance like a predator stalking their prey. Lance slipped underneath Keith, smiling devilishly. Keith kissed Lance's neck, but Lance had enough foreplay. Lance flipped them over, tearing open Keith's shirt. "B-but Lance i'm supposed to t- ahhh~" Lance sucked on Keith's pink nipples, smiling at his reaction. Lance twirled his tongue around Keith's left nipple, while his fingers worked on the right. Keith squirmed and moaned under Lance, his cock elongating inside his tight dress pants. 

Seeing this, Lance smirked teasingly. "Aww is someone getting hard?~" His hands ghosted down to Keith's pants, giving light feather touches to the hard member. The ravenette moaned lightly, before grinding his hips against Lance for friction. The taller pressed Keith's hips down before yanking his pants off of him. Keith moaned as his hard cock sprung free, and screamed even louder as Lance's mouth engulfed the sensitive appendage. The ravenette's hands clutched the sheets, as he moaned loudly in pleasure. Lance slowly slipped Keith's dick inside his throat, and gagged loudly, before pulling off completely. Keith looked at the taller, pleasure practically written on his face with marker. 

Lance slipped his own pants and shirt off, before positioning himself above Keith's cock. Smiling his devilish smile, the Cuban lowered himself down. The smirk soon disappeared, replaced with an erotic  expression as the hard erection was slid inside. Keith, regaining his dominance, held onto Lance's hips and pushed him all the way down. Lance moaned louder as the shorter bottomed out inside him, brushing his prostate almost immediately. 

The now submissive Lance looked down at Keith, a begging look asking for soft fuck. Keith flipped them over, before ramming himself all the way inside. Lance moaned loudly, pleasure clouding his judgement. "D-daddyy fuck faster please!~". Keith pulled all the way out before quickly ramming all the way back inside. Lance's eyes rolled back in pleasure, before screaming "Fuuckk Daddy! Right there! T-there!". The Shorter smirked, before nailing Lance's prostate again. "Here, Kitten? You like your Daddy's cock here? Right on your slutty prostate?" Lance moaned louder, his dick twitching at the dirty talk. "Y-yes! Please D-daddy fuck me with your huge cock!", Keith didn't waste a second before fulfilling Lance's wishes, making a moaning mess of him. 

"D-daddy i'm gonna cum! Please daddy please let me c-cum!", Lance screamed loudly. Keith pulled out, before jacking the both of them off. Lance squirmed as his back arched. "C-cumming!", they both screamed as their climaxes hit. The sticky fluid flew out of their members, coating each other. Lance collapsed back onto the bed, completely out of it. Keith fell next to him, before spooning Lance. Both out of breath, Keith whispered "You're mine, Kitten. Only mine" 

Heyyy people are reading my shiiittt woooaahh 

~Henry hehehehehe~