Saying that, "you shouldnt waist your pretty face" like me.

Silver's POV:

Prison. The one place I was trying to avoid, yet the one place I'm in. They put me in cell 349, no cell mate so I guess that's good, the food is shit, the bed is creeky, there is no privacy at the bathroom part of the cell, but hey, it's a roof over my head and food in my stomach so I guess I should stop complaining. I'm not even aloud to cry though... they'll just yell at me. I've only been here for a couple hours but it feels like I've been here for years. And I know what you're thinking, 'why did you let yourself get arrested? Why are you still here? Don't you have the ability to bust yourself out?' But you must understand, I don't want to have to use my powers, if I do I'll just be shipped off to aria 51 or some shit. The last thing I want is a bunch of scientists poking at me and doing experiments on me. I've decided to just do my time and obey the law, no matter how much quicker it would be if I just used my abilities. "You've got a visitor Whitie." I hear the gruff and gravely voice of one of the cops say just outside my cell. After walking out, I'm cuffed and dragged down to the booths, I see Blaze sitting there with tear stained cheeks. "Hi Blaze." I sigh as I sit down, "I see justice caught you. What do you have to say for yourself?!" She shouted, making me have to pull the phone like thing away from my ear, "I.......I still want to die, but I guess this is close enough." She was speechless, "If you just came to rub it in my face that I'm just a stupid little boy, that blames himself for everything bad and wants his mom back, leave!!" I don't know why I yelled at her, or hung up, or ran out of there crying but I know that one cop was running behind me having trouble keeping up, "STOP! Where do ya think you're going!?!" It was a women's voice but I could care less, "To my cell to kill my self!! I'm sick of everyone hurting me!!" I slammed the bared door behind me, ran the water in the small dirty sink, and inhaled as much as I could before my cough reflex kicked in and I fell to the floor, my vision was basically nonexistent, but then I thought I saw a light, and my mother. "MOMMY!" A last screech of my voice was heard, then I lost conscious.

Shadow POV:

"A call? From Rose? The hell is she calling me for?" I say to myself for no reason, I answer the phone and put it to my ear, but before I can say hello or anything, "SHADOW! Come! Prison! Cell 349! Silver! Hurry!" I only need that to know it must be bad, "Chaos control!" I'm there in an instant, she's running towards me and the cell. "MOMMY!" I turn my head to see Silver fall to the ground coughing up water, probably losing his life, without thinking, I bust down the door, run over to him, and begin preforming CPR. I end up having to do mouth to mouth, his lips are fantastically soft and sweet, but this is about saving his life! After a couple seconds I see his body working with me, water rushes out and I turn him so his chest is resting on my knees and the water covers the floor. I have to guess he woke up when I hear him sobbing. Again, without thinking, I pull him up into my arms and hold his head on my shoulder, as he clings on and cries as if he thinks I'm someone else. That train of thought gets proven right when I hear him speak through his unsteady sobs and whimpers, "I'm sorry mom *sniff* I know I've been bad *hick* I just *whimper* it hurts *sob* please don't let go *hick* I need you *sob* I missed you so much mommy *whimper* please let me stay with you!" What he said shattered my heart, remember feeling the same way when Maria died, but I had to break it to him. "Silver... you're still alive." ".....S-s-shadow..?" He started pushing me away, swarming, and crying again. "Let me go! Let me die! Please! I want my mom! Kill me! Please! Please! I just wanna be with my mom!" My grip tightens, I start petting his quills, slowly running my fingers trough them, rocking him as if he where a vary small child throwing a fit from being tired. "Let it out. That's the only way to make the pain stop." He eventually stopped struggling and crying, I'm guessing from exhaustion, again my assumption was confirmed after hearing a soft, faint, snore. I set him down on the bed gently. 'God damn, those damn skin-tight prison jumpsuits, showing off every little curve, and his face... tear stained but still so beautiful, why? Why does he destroy himself like this? It's such a waist!' I look over at Amy, who's still standing there at the entrance, with her phone out, "Did you record all of that?" "As soon as he started whimpering the first time, I stopped when he stopped talking to conserve my phone space, but I'm trying to get a hold of Espio." "Why Espio?" "He recently graduated from college as a phycologist, he might be able to help. I honestly think that Silver shouldn't be here. He may have committed a crime, but he needs help, not a prison cell." I remembered his cuts, his apparent night job, his addiction, and then his age. I nodded in agreement at what Amy had said, and sighed, "We need to move him or someone else so he's not here alone until we can transfer him somewhere else. We can't help him if he takes his own life." "Right."