Your part of a Machine.

Shadow's POV:

I've been in my room for 3 hours, I thought I could protect him. I thought we would be together forever. I guess something really is wrong with me... I've fallen in love, with Silver. Last night was the best night of my life, just making him feel loved made me feel like I have something to do with my life now. For the first time since Maria died, I thought I would have someone to protect, someone to love. I replay last night's events, and wonder, 'did he mean what he said? Was he really so not use to people showing him affection?' The thought saddened me. A sweet young angel like him thinking people don't love him... it's horrible. Mostly because I don't think anyone could ever NOT love him, he's just so beautiful, so soft, so kind. I need to find him, I need to bring him home! Knowing that he needs help, and that he's probably terrified right now just makes my mission more urgent. Even though Espio is professionally a psychologist now, his skills as a detective, and a Ninja are still perfectly intact. I'll call him and request his assistance.

3 months later:

"God this is infuriating!!! we should've found him by now!!" "I'm sorry Shadow but as I've said 100 times before a piece of paper with no fingerprints or hand writing to trace isn't very much evidence to go on! There's nothing I can do." Espio said to me clearly starting to get agitated. Suddenly I got a phone call from an unknown number. "Who is this and what do you want!?" "Sh-shadow? H-help..." I heard Silver's voice say through the phone. "Sliver!? Where are you? Are you hurt? Who took you? What the hell is going on?" For a moment the other line was silent except for a faint sound of a struggle and a couple muffled grunts, then a different, feminine voice said, "I am not Silver. I am his Mistress. If you want him back, you must trace this call, and fight for his release. Hurry, there's not much time until the chip takes over." The lady hung up. "Rouge! Trace the call! Hurry!" The address we got was near area 51, at an asylum. "Oh dear god no." Espio said behind me, shaking like a cold puppy. "Espio? What's wrong?" Rouge asked, before the Chameleon screamed. "YOU'VE GOT TO GET HIM OUT OF THERE! THEY FOUND HIM! SHE SAID CHIP! SHE CHIPPED HIM! DON'T JUST STAND THERE LIKE A DUMBASS! RUN!" Finally, I was out of there and closing in on the address. 'I'm coming Silver. Hang in there." 

No One's POV: 

 Skating along the roads at a good 767 miles per hour, (about 343 metres per second, aka the speed of sound) whizzing past houses, trees, cars Shadow's eyes burned with fiery rage. Dust clouds formed behind him, debrie and small rocks were picked up and carried with him in his wake, he ran over water, desert, forest, and through towns with only one thing on his mind, Silver. Finally arriving at the address, Shadow was met with a large crowd of security bots, which he easy disposed of by simply running past them and letting the following debris destroy them and broke down the door with all his momentum as the bots exploded, leaving a burning field of dismembered metallic bodies behind him. "WHERE IS SILVER!?" He yelled into the long white hall in front of him. Out of the mist two figures walked toured him, one female Jackawolf with a remote controller and a smug grin and the other was Silver with a blank, zombie-like expression. Shadow's demanding, glare quickly turned to a bright smile and watery eyes as he zipped to the younger Hedgehog, scooping him up in a tight hug. "Are you okay? What happened? They didn't hurt you, did they?" The lightly colored Hedgehog didn't respond, he didn't even blink, this deeply concerned Shadow who looked at the female accusingly, "What did you do to him?!" She only giggled and spoke softly, "Oh, nothing much. He will only respond to me now. All thanks to the cute little chip in his brain. He belongs to me now, and if you try to take him for yourself, he'll be forced to destroy you~ Isn't that right Project Number 41?" This time, Silver did respond, "Yes Mistress." Shadow stepped back in horror before cupping Silver's face and staring into his golden seas, "I know you're in there somewhere. Don't be scared. I'll figure it out." He whispered before kissing him. "You have 24 hours until I get my friends to storm this place and take him back." "I have an army of mutants on my side Hedgehog, this one being the most powerful, what do you have?" "Silver? Powerful? Heh, dream on lady. I'll see you soon, and the love of my life had better be fixed by then." Shadow said, turning and running back to base, nothing in the whole world had scared him more than that encounter, he needed to regroup and plan a full on assault to unleash upon this stranger, little did he know he had played right into her hands. But there was still a spark of hope for our heroes,  "Sh-shadow?" Silver said just before clutching his head in pain as Phantom pressed a button on the remote, "No. You have no ties with that man. You surve me alone."

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long for me to update this, and just to clarify as to why Shadow said, "Silver? Powerful? Heh, dream on lady." this is because in this story, no one knows that Silver has psychokinesis. So yeah, probably should have mentioned that sooner... but anyway, I'm so close to not having to hack into my account via my dad's and my school's computers, I've almost convinced him to give me the wifi password so I can have Wattpad on my new phone, hang in there with me ForeverFamily! Remember to be ForeverYou!