Falling~

Requested by EmoGirlJada
Hope you like it :)

WARNING; contains STRONG LANGUAGE, MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE. (this is an AU!Benedict)

-------------------------------------

You were walking down the street, humming to your favourite song you that you downloaded the day before.

All of a sudden, you felt something press again your back and you froze.

"Just smile and walk forwards." The man whispered and you gulped, walking forwards. "Take a left down that alley." He orders and you do so.

And then you were whisked around and a cloth was immediately forced over your mouth.

Your vision went black.

All you caught was a face. A face that looked all to similar.

"Wake up!" The man screamed and he punched your stomach, you letting our a groan.

"What the... fuck..." You whispered and coughed.

"You're awake. Good." Your pupils adjusted to the light and you winced as you shook your hands.

They were tied tightly behind you as you sat on a chair. "Now... I don't normally go after your type. But, face it. That fucking jaunty walk you had and your shiny hair had to be kidnapped." He whispers and moved towards you, licking your face.

"Pah!" You spat in his face and headbutted him. The man staggered back and held his face, laughing.

"Your quite the feisty one. I love it!" Gliding your tongue across your lips, you breath heavily.

"You're that serial killer... Benedict. What the fuck is wrong with you? What kind of sick asshole goes around kidnapping and killing people." You spoke with confidence and you didn't want to let on how scared you were.

Because he'd know that was your weakness.

"Nothing is wrong... I just find it right to do what I do!" Skipping to the table beside you, he lights a cigarette and puffs out the smoke.

"You're just a sad little man who is seriously fucked up!" You yell. Benedict turns around.

"I am but

"I am but... I choose whether or not you live so... We might as well get to know each other." You take a deep breath and put on a fake smile.

"I don't wanna fucking talk to you, so take your arse and GET OUT!" You scream and he stands up.

"I understand, you're scared. I'll come back in a little while." Kicking the chair away, Benedict leaves the room.

You immediately burst into tears and lean your head back, trying to shake free of the ropes. Of course there was no way out.

A few days passed and suddenly, you hear a voice scream on the phone.

"- fuck no! I wanted to see her! I said I'd have the money by then!" Then, a faint thud.

The door opened and Benedict rolled inside in a huff.

"Bad day?" You ask, clearly not interested.

He tilts his head and rushes to the table, pulling out a knife. "You don't care, no one gives a fuck!" He screams and the knife, in a flash, appears next to your neck and you both breathed heavily.

He was fragile.

And you didn't know what he was going through.

"... you need to calm down..." Biting your lip, you whisper into his ear. "The world sucks. Believe me, I know it."

"I KNOW!" He yells and the knife is now pressed against your neck, blood dripping.

"I'll t-talk to you, just... calm down..." Benedict lifts the knife away and reaches into his pocket.

He yanks out a tissue and presses it against your neck.

"Y-your different to to the others..." He sighs. "They're all pompous, rich shit heads." You chuckle and your eyes widened.

Did he just... make your laugh.

Your heart was filled with this warmth.

"T-thanks..." You stutter out and he walks behind you.

"Let me let you out of these." Benedict pulls the ropes and you continue to press the tissue against your neck. You smile at him.

He smiles back.

And moves towards you, placing his head onto your thigh and slides it up

You gasp and smack your hand on top of his. "You're special... and I don't even know your name..."

"It's [Y/N]..."

"[Y/N]... We're going to have fun together." You lean forward and your lips were an inch apart.

And you did the one thing you never expected you do.

Fall in love with a criminal.