#19 - Goodbyes and Settling Down

Omg I am so sorry its been ages! Wow, I've kinda had writer's block for this one so yeh... Enjoy :)

-----------------------------------------

You and Benedict walked out of your room. Both of the mops on your head, messy. Basically a huge sign you were at 'it.'

Giggling down the stairs, you both ran into your Mother.

"Hi Mrs [Y\L\N]." Benedict spoke to your Mother in a sweet tone, trying hope that she didn't embarrass you both.

"Hello Benedict! Well, you two look..." She glanced at your clothes, knowing that you had both been up to no good upstairs. "Lovely..." You snorted, Benedict smiling at you.

"T-t-thank you." Your Mother also smiled, walking up to you both.

"Sorry for... intruding earlier... Yes..." Benedict his lip and you knew him speaking would be a bad idea, since it was just too embarrassing.

"No problem Mum. We were just..." You cleared your throat, gazing at Benedict. "... busy..." Both you and Benedict chuckled, rubbing your noses together. Your smile quickly disappeared once you looked back at your Mother.

"Well..." Your Mother slowly walked up to you, placing her hand onto your cheek and she stroked it with the back of her hand. "Have a lovely life dear..." It wasn't a reassuring sentence. You frowned slightly, Benedict smiling at her since he thought that your Mother was truly this nice. You knew she wasn't when it came to marriage and children, but right now, she was cool, calm and collective. All for the man you were marrying.

"T-t-thank you..." You spoke faintly. Clearing your throat, your Mother instantly removed her hand from your cheek. "Ben... Help me bring my things down?" Benedict smiled, of course accepting your words.

You rushed up the stairs, Benedict running after you and immediately you laid your eyes on the first box in front of you. Benedict walked up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and he pecked you on the cheek.

"What's up?" You sigh, this not sounding that good to Benedict.

"I'm fine." You bow your head for a moment, touching your stomach.

"You sure?" Benedict said, resting his head in your shoulders. Turning around to face him, you smiled.

"Yes." You kissed him lightly on his lips. "I'm fine. Promise."

But really you kind if weren't. All this marriage, the baby and moving it had hjt you all at once. You were kind of stressed, but didn't think it was a good idea to tell Benedict.

Wrapping his arms around Benedict's neck, you smiled at him, biting your lip.

"If you're worry [Y\N], please do not. I love you so much. And I will look after you and this little one." He looked down at your stomach, before looking at you.

Now you felt a tinsey bit more confident. Yes. You knew he was the right man to marry.

All of a sudden, the door swung open, revealing your Father.

"Hello. Benedict, I think it's a good idea to take my girl now." Benedict looked at your Father, smiling. He then grabbed your face and gave you a good, long kiss.

"Right, let's get this lot in the car." You cheeks began to burn in embarrassment and you fiddled with your necklace. Benedict grabbed a few boxes and made his way down the stairs. He dropped them in the boot and slammed the door down. Your Mother and Father gave you a small farewell, but smothered the attention all over Benedict.

"I know you're a good man Benedict. Look after my daughter."

"I sure will. She's amazing." He smirked at you as he hugged your Father and pecked your Mother in her cheek. Holding hands, you both walked towards his car and strapped yourselfs in. Benedict popped on his cool sunglasses and spoke:

"Ready for an adventure?" You simpered.

"Oh God yes." Finally, he pulled the handbrake down and you both began to drive back home and oh yes, you couldn't stop exchanging smiles.

Benedict then reached for his phone, attempting to take off his glasses but that failed.

"My dear, could you check this text for me?" You took the phone off him, reading the text out for him.

"Right... It says, hi Benedict, Debs here, late invitation for the red carpet. You get to award someone for best director, bring a plus one to help. Thanks... Debbie..."

"Ahh, right.." There was a moment of silence. "Would you... be my plus one?" You frowned at Benedict, wondering if it would be a good idea.

-----------------------------------------

Please vote, comment and share! :D

If you would like to request an imagine, please do so in the comments. :)

Thanks for reading!

Also there may be some Sherlock Imagines :) Please request :) either by private message or in the comments!

~SC