ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝕡𝕥:1

Author P.O.V:

Taehyung was of course working at the family restaurant at the age of 19. Due to his parents passing away last year because of an awful car accident, he and his other siblings were always working at the family café whenever they had the chance. Tae decided to not go to University and instead help run the café with his older brother Jin, while his younger sister Momo got the chance to go to high school and University.

He always wanted what was best for his siblings, so if that meant not going to school and letting Momo go then he was fine.

Taehyung would do the wiping of the tables and making the coffee while Jin did the cooking and the financial business until Tae was old enough to do it.

It was a normal Wednesday at the café, busy. Wednesday for some reason was always the busiest, maybe because it was study day at the university... but that didn't matter because it always brought in new customers.

Anyways as the normal Wednesday started when Taehyung was feeling extra tired. It was probably because Jimin and him were up all night day dreaming about hot boys on instagram...

Taehyung got up and started getting ready until he got a call from Jin.

"Hello?" Taehyung answered the phone first not knowing why Jin was calling him when he was just downstairs.
(Their house is on top of the café)

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND COME HELP ME! YOU HAVE ONE MINUTE OR YOU ARE NOT EATING FOR A WHOLE MONTH!"

"I-I'm sorry I be right there!" Tae hung up the phone and quickly put on the nearest clothes to him. He rushed down stairs to the back and was putting on his apron until Jin busted through the door.

"What are you wearing? I am running a café and you work here so go back upstairs and look presentable, please" Jin sighed cleaning up the dishes.

"Ugh, whatever.."

After five minutes Tae came back downstairs looking more 'presentable' as what Jin calls it.

(Lets just imagine that the sleeves aren't that big please

(Lets just imagine that the sleeves aren't that big please...)

Tae rushed to the front and automatically started taking the orders of the customers.

Everything was going normal, that was until Taehyung was taking dirty dishes to the back and tripped on a napkin. Tae was waiting for his face to hit the floor and the pain to come but it never did. He opened his eyes and looked up to see a boy holding him.

"You ok? You have to look at what your doing because there might not be someone to catch you" laughed to boy still holding Tae

"Uhh.. I.. thanks!.." Tae ran to the back as a blushing mess

Tae put down the plates and sighed. He was lost in his thoughts until a short boy of the name of Jimin jumped on Tae.

"TAE YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THE BOY I JUST SAW IN YOUR CAFÉ TODAY! HE WAS SO HOT!... Are you not listening?"

"Uh.. what? Sorry what did you say I was lost in my thoughts"

"Really? You are never lost in thought... what happened? I was just explaining that I saw a cute boy in the café" Jimin asked concerning

"Oh it's nothing! Now show me the cute boy!" Tae excitingly jumped up and down

"Ok, but promise to not embarrass me. And take his order so I know his name!"

"Yeah, yeah I know how this goes." Tae walked out the door with Jimin. Jimin pointed to the boy who looked like he was sitting all alone at the bar.

"Wow Chim, he is pretty good cute!" Laughed Tae

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT! Now go get his name, number, or something!" Jimin pushed Tae to the boy and quickly ran the door. Waiting to watch the scene unfold.

"Hi sir! What can I get you today?"

"One coffee with extra sugar and five banana milks, please"

"Ok! What is your name?" Asked with a big boxy smile

"Isn't that a little weird to ask for your customers' names?"

"No, not at all! I just need to know for your order" laughed Tae

"Oh, ok then it's Yoongi"

"Ok Yoongi! I will be right back!" 

Tae walked to the back immediately getting started with the order.

"So! What was his name?!" Jimin asked

"Yoongi"

"Did you get his number?!"

"No"

"Did he seem nice?!"

"I don't know"

"Did he look cuter up close"

"I don't know. Go see for yourself" Tae said handing Jimin an apron and his coffee

"WHAT?!?! I can't do that, I will just make a fool out of myself!"

"You can do it, I will be right behind you! I have to give him five banana milks so you hold the coffee and I will hold the milk. Ok?" Tae said getting the milk out of the fridge

"Oh ok..." Jimin sighed

"Good!"

Jimin walked out of the door holding the coffee while Tae was behind holding the banana milk. As they made it to the seat Jimin was shaking more and more. So Tae walked past him and placed the milk down.

"Here you go, five banana milks and one coffee extra sugar!" And on cue Jimin places the coffee down shakily

"Oh.. uhm thanks" Yoongi said blushing

"Uhm sir are you ok?" Tae said noticing Yoongi turning red

"By the looks of it, I think he thinks your friend is cute and so does your friend... they are both a blushing mess" laughed a boy that came and sat down right next to Yoongi.

"Y-you are the b-boy who c-caught me..." Tae stuttered looking at the boy

"And your the boy who I caught, my name is Jungkook by the way. Nice to meet you!" Jungkook laughed

"Jungkook that's a cute name..." Tae thought