ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝕡𝕥:5 (𝕄)

1 Year Later

Authors P.O.V

A year has past and the couple was more in love then ever. Living together was the best idea they ever had. Jungkook recently started his very own company, that was becoming a huge success. As Namjoon and Yoongi both didn't have jobs at the time, Jungkook hired them to help with his business. Namjoon working in the sales department and Yoongi watched over the staff to make sure they weren't stealing or doing anything that would hurt the business. After nine months the business skyrocketed giving Jungkook more money then he ever needed. The more time went on the more money they got.

Jungkook didn't know what to do with the money so he graciously gave some of it to charity and other business making him known around the country. Since Jungkook was a very busy person he would have to go out of town or sometimes the country for business, leaving Tae at home alone. But Tae didn't mind because he trusted his boyfriend a lot and knew he would never cheat on him.

Speaking of Tae, he finally took over the financial part of the café with the help of Jungkook, and sometimes working as the waitress. Momo decided to help work in the café when she didn't have school, so that made Tae and Jin's job easier.

Along that year Jin and Namjoon finally got married and moved into their own house together, leaving Momo alone at the house, but after some thinking she invited her friend Mina to live with her to help pay rent.

The Taekook couple moved into a better apartment in the higher end of the city but not far away from their family.

Tae met the rest of Jungkook's family and easily got along with them which made Jungkook happy seeing his family except his lover

Tae met the rest of Jungkook's family and easily got along with them which made Jungkook happy seeing his family except his lover. Sometimes his siblings would come over to their house to just hang out with Tae leaving Jungkook alone in his office or their bedroom. As they had their 'girl night' or whatever they called it. But at of all the sisters Tae got along with. Chungha better as she and Tae would talk about life and the future which Jungkook admired.

Tae loved Jungkook

And Jungkook loved Tae

So Tae was ready to take their relationship a step further...

As Tae was sitting down on the sofa the door bell rang by a certain best friend.

"OK! OK! I AM HERE, WHAT WAS SO URGENT!" Jimin yelled breathlessly trying to catch his breath as he searched Tae up and down checking for anything wrong.

"Jimin calmed down, I just need to talk to you about something important." Tae laughed while pushing Jimin off of him and walking into the kitchen.

"So you're telling me that I ran here thinking you were I trouble after you texted me saying you needed my help and that it's an emergency that couldn't wait?!..."