ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝕡𝕥:8

2 Months Later

"Here's your ring sir..."

"Thank you, it's perfect!..."

1 Month Later

It had been a long month trying to keep the ring hidden for Tae. The younger would always go through Jungkook's sock and underwear drawer so he couldn't put the ring in there. He thought it would be a good idea to put it in his office at the house but sometimes Tae goes in there to play with Jungkook and in result all the things would be pushed off his desk, so that place was a no. Next was his other office but yet again Tae and Jungkook like to play there to so once again that place was a no no. So the final place was his personal gym because he definitely knew the younger was not going to step a foot into the gym.

All that was left was for Jungkook was to actually propose, but that was going to a little challenging. With Yoongi and Namjoon quiting their jobs to fulfill their dreams in the Music Industry, Jungkook's work was piling up every minute. He would sometimes have to spend the night at work just to finish some files and documents. He had so much work there was never a right time to propose. But today was different.

Jungkook had spent all week thinking of the right way to propose. With the help of everyone besides Jimin and Hoseok because they can't keep a secret especially Jimin, the proposal was going to be perfect. All that was left was for him to actually propose.

Kook👶🏻
Is everything set up for tonight?

Joon- hyung🐨
You haven't seen it yet??

Kook👶🏻
No, I had a meeting at lunch so I didn't have enough time to go see the display

Joon- hyung🐨
Well it's done and it looks beautiful Kook. I wish you luck!

Kook👶🏻
Thanks, I'll be there after work to done finishing touches.

7 Hours Later

After Jungkook's lunch he went to visit the display and was confident. Everything was perfect! He was just done with work and walked into the penthouse. As he walked in he threw his bag and suit to the ground.

"Tae baby! Are you done getting ready we have to go soon!" Jungkook yelled as he loosened his tie.

"Yup, I'm all done!" Tae walked out of the bathroom. Jungkook stared at the beautiful sight in front of him, his mouth hung open. There stood Tae in upmost beauty.