Chapter 4 "Its right under our nose!"

Ricky had his face to the ground clawing at the dirt he was angry there was no doubt something was going to snap. He looked at me and held out his hand, his face as hard as stone.

"We taking out the terrorists a.k.a the people who are being controlled by her will and when we find her ill put a bullet in her head," He said as I helped him up.

"I figured you'd say that so we're also coming along," it was prez she stepped out side followed by Jane and Mia.

"Me and Charlie can handle them by ourselves well be-"

"I wasn't asking you now was I were going as a team and if you don't like it I can just take your life," the prez's voice stern.

We stood on one side while they stood on the other we had a drive we had our own goals, we never wanted to work with them but it was the best way to get closer to our goal.

"Charlie...it's time," he said looking at me.

"What we can't do that here you promised we'd save-"

"I know what I said...but this is different she was right under our nose and we didn't know it!" We only have one goal and I'm not gonna die until we get it done." There he went again ranting I couldn't take it any more I balled my fist up and punched him knocking him to the ground.

"Now you listen to me you're right we have a goal, but if you let it consume you then I'll have to kill you myself I know how badly you feel that's why we fit like puzzle piece. We can't work like this if you keep beating yourself over something you couldn't ever control!" I yelled grabbing him and shaking him.

"Thanks I owe you one Charlie," he said lifting his head up to show me a bloody smile. I smiled back I pulled him back down to earth, I let go of him and laughed we both started to laugh now like we had forgotten what we were arguing about.

"So we ready to move?" The prez asked as we turned to her.

"That's right," we said in unison.

"So what's the thing you two were going to do before Charlie turned it into a whine festival?" Mia asked as we snuck through the shadows.

"Its a secret," we both said again in unison as we followed behind prez.

"There are twenty eight guards around Jane I want you to-"

"Don't worry about it prez I got this," I said as I jumped in doing a role behind another rock.

"Stop!" She yelled low enough to force me to stop, I froze unable to move, after a minute I could move apparently her power can barley work on others with powers. I looked back and smiled she just bit her lip as I took out there guards, they followed up and she hit me on the head.

"Next time follow my directions."

"What it's fine taking out these petty enemies me and Ricky can handle the people up here how about you three take care of the people down stairs and when we..." I started to sniff, something was wrong there were more then twenty eight guards there were over fifty, in the distance a tower arouse and she was standing there looking at us only smiling.

"Its a trap!" The prez yelled getting up.

"No way I'm not running Ricky it's now time!" He yelled holding out his hand emitting a white lite.