Transformational Stories from Mindvalley Barcelona (Vlog #6)

People sold their houses, quit their jobs, and left everything behind to attend the extraordinary, yet completely experimental, Mindvalley University. Why? These transformational stories will tell. Find out abotu Mindvalley University here ??
Here, L.A. filmmaker and Mindvalley University tribe member, Skip Kelly beautifully recorded the transformational stories from Barcelona at Mindvalley's experiment in creating a transgenerational University for humans age 7 to 70.
This video is a glimpse of the last week of Mindvalley University, Barcelona, and just a few of the beautiful, massive transformations that have happened there.
Here is the effect of dropping everything to attend a month-long experimental University; meeting "epic, amazing people from literally every corner of the world..." all coming together to transform themselves and ultimately, the world.
ABOUT MINDVALLEY UNIVERSITY:
Mindvalley University is developing an online university for all ages focused on transformational education. We organize real-world curated events and produce programs in every area of transformation including mind, body, and performance.
Learn more about it here ??