CH 1

POV Y/n

Y/n: OK dad, run this by me one more time. You want me to go to Japan, attend a school thats in the middle of devil territory, because your old drinking buddy is worried that some of his fallen angels have gone rouge.

Asgore: Yep.

Y/n: OK better question; Does mom know about this?

Asgore: It's possible that she is unaware of this.

Y/n:.....You must really like playing with fire. Do you remember the last time you did something without her knowing. She made you sleep outside for a week.

Asgore: It wasn't that bad.

Y/n: It rained all week. You ended up catching a cold. 

Asgore: It'll be fine, trust me.

Y/n: It's your funeral pops. Now if you excuse me, I've gotta find Chara and Frisk.

I walked off and headed for the kitchen to see if Chara was there. I walked in and saw her sitting down eating chocolate.

 I walked in and saw her sitting down eating chocolate

I snatched a piece from her and took a bite.

Chara: Give that back.

Y/n: Nope. Sorry babe, You need to eat something else for breakfast.

Chara stared at me for a second then smirked.

Y/n: What do you thin-mph!!

I stood there shocked as she planted another kiss on my cheek

I stood there shocked as she planted another kiss on my cheek. I sat down in a chair and she promptly planted her butt on my lap. 

Chara: So I heard that you're going to Japan, right.

Y/n: Yep, one of my pops old drinking buddies is worried that some of his lackey's have betrayed him.

Chara: So why can't this guy do it himself.

Y/n: He's worried that if the devils see him, it could start another war. Regardless, I've got some unfinished business in Kouh anyway.

Chara: So when do we leave?