Chapter 1

So it's been 2 months since the rankings and I chose to be a Dauntless leader. We got this new technology called a cell phone last week and it's really cool. Now I can call Tobias/Four and text him. I hear my phone ringing. "Hey Shelby meet me by the trains in 45 minuets" said Tobias in a really quite voice. Then he hung up the phone. 45 minutes later.

I'm at the train station when I see Tobias I start to jog. By the time I get their the train is coming around the corner fast. As it zooms by us we run and jump on it as Tobias jumps on he grabs my hand and pulls me into the train. He sits with his feet hanging off of the edge of the train. I sit on the other side and watch him. 1 hour later

I go and sit at the entrance of the train car with my back against the wall and my left leg up so I'm facing him. "I love you," I say. "I know," he says. "Really because I don't think that you do becau.." is all I got to say before he pressed his lips to mine. I pull away then I say, "you need to stop that a can talk and you need to liste..." he kissed me again and this time harder. I pulled away and jumped off of the train. I realized that I was close to the Farris Wheel so I run to it. I climb up it to the platform. A few minutes later I see Tobias start to climb it a few seconds later he is on the platform beside me. "I'm sorry that I freaked out and ran off," I said. "No I'm sorry I should have listened to you and not interru..." I pull him in and kissed him. "What was that for," he asked. "For facing your fear to come and talk to me," I said. "When I'm with you I don't think about my fears," he said. After a few minutes we climb down the latter than jump on the train. When we get to the compound we go to Tobias's apartment and go to sleep.