A Future Foundation

After all the fighting you were taken to Recovery Girl to get treatment for your wounds. Tsuyu, Midoriya and All Might took you to Recovery Girl's office so she can preform surgery as they wait all Tsuyu could do was worry about how you would be after you wake up.

A couple hours later Recovery Girl emerges from the room before Tsuyu walked over to her.

"How is he will he be alright ribbit" Tsuyu asked in a worried tone as Recovery Girl smiled before sitting down.

"He will be fine I managed to heal most off his wounds his stomach wound needed to have some stitches to be honest it's amazing he was able to move he had broken ribs, torn muscle tissue and nerve damage" Recovery Girl said as they all sat down.

"Will he be able to still do hero work" All Might asked as Recovery Girl shakes her head.

"I don't think so I mean he could still fight but only with his left side you see even though my quirk allows me to speed up a persons healing ability it can't regrow limbs and his right arm was turned to ash" Recovery Girl said as Tsuyu walks towards your room.

"Can miss Asui stay with him before school ends" All Might asked as Recovery Girl nods as Tsuyu walks in to find you lying on the bed unconscious with Charlotte, Jessica and Mark next to you.

"Oh hello your name Tsuyu right sorry about everything we did and hopefully you can forgive us" Mark said as Tsuyu sits down.

"I can tell that you 3 are not bad people deep down you really saw him as a brother so I will forgive you" Tsuyu said as All Might walks in.

"Ok Mark, Jessica and Charlotte you ready to go" All Might said before the begin to walk as they reach the door they hear you groan before trying to sit up.

"(FN) take it easy" Tsuyu said as you look at All Might.

"All Might let me be in charge off them I feel that they will do more good helping me than being stuck in jail" you say before All Might smiles.

"Alright as long as they don't become villains again" All Might said as they all agree and you smile knowing that you still have a family.

"Can me and Tsuyu go home" you ask as All Might looks at Recovery Girl who nods.

"Yes that should be fine" All Might said as Tsuyu helps you out of bed before walking to the door.

"Hey Mark, Jessica and Charlotte come meet Samidare and Satsuki" you say before the 5 of you head off for Tsuyu's home.

>at the Asui house<

As the 5 of you walk through the door you sit and explain everything to Samidare and Satsuki before Mark helps you with dinner and then Mark, Jessica, Charlotte, Samidare and Satsuki get some sleep while you sit with Tsuyu down stairs.

"So listen I'm going to start travling when your parents come back and I would like to ask them if it would be alright if I left Jessica, Mark and Charlotte with you" you say as Tsuyu holds you tight before drifting off to sleep.

>the next day<

Tsuyu's parents return to find you and Tsuyu in the kitchen making breakfast for Jessica, Charlotte, Mark, Samidare and Satsuki who were all laughing as you and Tsuyu walk over to them and explain everything.

After a few minutes the ask you about them and you tell them the truth but after a few minute they agree to it as long as they don't cause trouble which they promised as you and Tsuyu smile.

>next day<

You and Tsuyu were at the airport waiting for you flight as you look at Tsuyu you see that she is slightly sad.

"Hey don't be sad I'll be back someday but I need to travel and find a new path" you say before holding her cheeks.

"I know but still I will miss you" Tsuyu said as you both walk towards your flight.

"Tsuyu I heard about a kid that has a metal arm in america I plan to go and see if it's true this is our future foundation for us and all the people of this world it will be an age of peace free from crime" you say before boarding your flight and head off for america.

THE END

Hey readers DemonReader2099 here to tell you I plan to write a sequal that will be called MY HERO ACADEMIA: EXTINCTION until then check out my other work and follow me enjoy.