Chapter1

Nai pov

Me and my boo nia where at cheer practice while the boys where on the bleachers talking to their friends and watching us.

Teacher- okay girls 5..6...5.6.7.8

Me- go, fight, win, westview high school

Cheerleaders-go! bobcats,hold on tight! fight! fight,with all your might. win! win, this game tonight! go westview highschool! fight westview highschool! win westview highschool! go! fight! win! westview highschool! go!

Teacher- good job girls and for you nia and naiome lee get over here!

"Yes coach" we say as we run over there. we look back and I see the boys laughing and they mouth 'you in trouble' so I flip them off.

"Pay attention! I didn't call you over here to not look at me. now because you were late you will run 4 laps around the gym now is that clear?" we didn't say anything." I said is that clear?!?" by now the whole gym was looking at us and it was quiet

"Yes we got it!" Nia yelled. coach was about to say something but we took off running. on our last lap, our song gas pedal came on. we looked at each other and started dancing while screaming the song cause coach had left.

"Slow down! grab the wall! wiggle like you Tryna make yo ass fall off!" I screamed. and everybody was laughing at us.

"Hella thick I wanna smash em all! now speed up! gas pedal!!" nia screamed and was twerking.

"Get it suhh! get it! get it suhh! get it!" I said and then I started twerking."

"Aye! ayee! ayyyeeee! bounce that ass! bounce that ass like a twerk team! ooh kill em!" nia scream and we just bust out laughing and walked up to where the boys were sitting to find the school hoes Ashely and Keisha on them and more . I just shook my head. these boys are hoes WITH hoes! sad.

"Hey guys!" I said giving them a hug makin sure not to touch the stds.

"Wassup" the said as nia hugged them

"Bruh it's cold as hell in this bxtch!" I yelled causing the boys to laugh and then this thing wanna say something to me.

"Then go put on some damn clothes!" Ashely said rolling her eyes. I looked at her then me and nia looked at each other then back at her

"Who da hell you think you talkin to?!" I said getting up in her face.

"Trick you needs get outta ha face do I fucks ya up!" Keisha screamed and nia slapped the shit outta her and we bust out laughing. even though I was mad that shit was hella funny!

" And bxtch you need to learn your grammar with cho stupid ass" nia said while getting pulled back by Jacob

"You need to take up for me keke. dis bxtch don't want it!" Ashely said takin off her BIG ass earrings like damn!

"You feeling froggy bxtch? then Muthafucka jump!" I said putting my long jet black hair in a ponytail.

"Hoe you ain't go do shit!" she said stepping in my face. oh so she bad huh?

"Oh I wont? Huh!? nigga I will stomp yo Ronald McDonald lookin ass out!!" I said as blue and Levi tried holding me back. " yea you one quiet mothafucka now bxtch! I will punch you in yo face on purpose by accident!" I yelled in ha face and she pushed me back.

"And how was you go d-" I cut her of by PUNCHING her IN HER FACE by ACCIDENT!

"My bad" I said smiling and walking off hearing them laugh behind me. I picked up my cheer bag and turned around to see rich standing over her.

"You got knocked the FUCK out!" he said in his smokey voice and I just died right there.

"Y'all let's go to home y'all. aye mini, nai, y'all coming?" blue said looking at us.

"Uhmmm...uhmm....i can't." I said looking down

"Why not?" rich said looking at me. by now all the boys were looking at me and I looked down.

"Naiome look at me"levi said. I just kept my head down. he walked up to me and gently lift my head up. " naiome,babygirl what's wrong."

"She's gonna be mad .....I can't come. I don't wanna go home. please help me levi. help me." I cried into his chest and he looked mad along with the others cause they knew something was up.

"Babygirl what are you scared of." Jacob said. I just shook my head.

"Naiome Mackenzie lee. what are you scared of." Blue said. I just fell to my knees crying as nia confronted me crying also.

"Babe you have to tell them. their gonna find out sooner or later and if they find out later their goons be more mad." she cried as she hugged me. she tucked a piece if hair behind my head and mad me look at her."do you want me to tell them." she asked. I nodded yes and she got up and pulled them aside. and I just cried harder thinking about it.